Superhero Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Superhero Vore

Postby lonelyjedi99 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:40 pm

Hey everyone,

A couple weeks ago I saw a great pic of SHe-Hulk getting eaten by a Wedingo. It was really hot, and made me think that we could use a little more super hero vore around here.

I already wrote a couple of stories with that theme, and was wondering if anyone else would like more of it. ANd or any artists out there want to draw some.

What do y'all think of hot superheroes ending up as meals for the bad guys??
lonelyjedi99
New to the forum

Re: Superhero Vore

Postby Chrisis » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:00 pm

check out fan fic fetishests stuff he has some in the inverse where there are superheroes with vorish abilities gained
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Feign » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:34 pm

In excalibur just before the whole 'House of M' arc there's a mutant named Freakshow who can turn into many different huge alien creatures. The first demonstration of his power he ate an invulnerable character. (Since that character didn't have any extra strength or anything to break out...)

Funny thing is, Freakshow was a good guy...

Just one of those cases where the vore is cannon. :P No fanfic required.
All that is born dies,
All that is planned fails,
All that is built crumbles,
This will always be true.

But memories continue on,
And they make it beautiful.
Feign
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slash » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:29 pm

lonelyjedi99 I say it would be a great idea. alot of fan vore here is mostly of games and shows. It would be intresting to have some comic vore fan art and fiction. I for one am all for it. :)
Slash
Participator

Postby Morphy » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:40 am

Don't forget the one called Bodybag, a scaly alien that swallowed victims whole and 'stored' them as ordered (and if allowed, digested them). Humans and superheros alike could and did end up in Bodybag.
Morphy
Somewhat familiar

Postby drac » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:18 am

The problem with superhero vore is the exact same stupidity of the D&D game where an otherwise "intelligent" dragon is really going to swallow a guy alive with a sword or knive or somebody with magical powers. Why not just pull the pin and swallow a hand grenade and hope it doesn't go off?

As in the wendigo pic, several people rightly commented that if she hulk could bust through a 10 foot thick concrete wall, what is she going to do to a creature's vulneral internal organs from the inside.

When I was a kid, I always hated superheros and never bought their comic books. Even then, I thought the whole concept of them was totally unrealistic and ridiculous.
drac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wanderer » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:05 am

for ****s sake drac, what the hell are you a professional killjoy or something? Did you want to be the fun police sometime in your life? Do you just hate anything that requires the slightest bit of imagination to believe? For that matter, do you have an imagination? Or was it just beaten out of you by someone?

Rather than coming around and posting in topics you hate, why don't you go do something constructive, like learn the meaning of the word "tact"
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

I know one

Postby gamdann » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:06 am

In Spider Woman there is a female villian called the flesh who swallowes people to use their bodies since she doesn't have any skeleton. Also, I was wondering, would anyone be interested in doing a pic where the She-Hulk has swallowed someone, she certainly has the strengh so her victums couldn't escape.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FanficFetishist » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:14 pm

drac wrote:The problem with superhero vore is the exact same stupidity of the D&D game where an otherwise "intelligent" dragon is really going to swallow a guy alive with a sword or knive or somebody with magical powers. Why not just pull the pin and swallow a hand grenade and hope it doesn't go off?

As in the wendigo pic, several people rightly commented that if she hulk could bust through a 10 foot thick concrete wall, what is she going to do to a creature's vulneral internal organs from the inside.

When I was a kid, I always hated superheros and never bought their comic books. Even then, I thought the whole concept of them was totally unrealistic and ridiculous.

If we want realism, we'll look for it. Let us enjoy our fantasies in peace, god dammit! Quit being such a stupid know-it-all!
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blank » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:05 pm

if you want realism then this forum wouldn't even exist. this is a fantasy fetish and in a fantasy if you want ti to happen, it can superhero vore or swallowing something or someone dangerous or not it doesnt matter.

btw speaking of hand granade:
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=9549

'nuff said.
i belive you misunderstood the concept of bendering time.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Slash » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:18 pm

Man, there so many fems superhero chars to chose from. It's going to be fun. As for gamdann comment. Yup definitely would love to see a she-hulk as a pred, she needs the protein heh heh.^^

Drac? I know your entitled to your opinion but let's understand one thing. There's something that D&D, comicbooks...hell even this site have in common. You know what its is? (Might wanna sit down for this) fantasy!

Putting RL situations in these scenarios don't have to apply. It's all on the imagination. So calm down abit and use yours please.
Slash
Participator

Postby lonelyjedi99 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:19 pm

Cool, it seems like their's some interest. So who do you think could be pred/prey??

Just off the top of my head are; Batgirl, Huntress, Stargirl, Blackcat, Raven, Jubilee, and Wondergirl.

BTW, I'm more up to date on the DCU then the MU.
lonelyjedi99
New to the forum

Postby Humbug » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:36 pm

drac wrote:The problem with superhero vore is the exact same stupidity of the D&D game where an otherwise "intelligent" dragon is really going to swallow a guy alive with a sword or knive or somebody with magical powers. Why not just pull the pin and swallow a hand grenade and hope it doesn't go off?

Sorry, Drac. I'm not going to defend you on this one. You're justified in putting your "realism" arguments in some of these forum topics, but this isn't one of them. Make your own topic if you want to rant about superheroes being a ridiculous concept.
Humbug
---

Postby Baz » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:04 pm

Drac: I have a long sentance, and a short phrase for you.

Short:
BUGGER REALISM.

Long:
This is a FANTASY. That means that things that are FANTASTICAL AND UNREALISTIC can be visualised, wanted, drawn or whatever. To HELL with realism you killjoy.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Omega » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:11 pm

Bodybag isnt scaley, she/he/it is smooth and squeekie, like an amphibian in most depictions.
Dirtnap is a mutant rat who's power is swallowing up people and digesting them. He ate quite a few. Though I've only seen him in action in one comic.
In an early issue of Iron Man he is seallowed by a transparent dragon. Bad idea on the dragon's part.
In the Savage Land arc of the early X-men. Wolverine is swallowed by a T-Rex. Bad idea on the dino's part.
In Venom, they encounter the Xenophage. A race that eats Symbionts and swallows up a few people aling the way.

Lots more out there if you hunt.

Omega

Morphy wrote:Don't forget the one called Bodybag, a scaly alien that swallowed victims whole and 'stored' them as ordered (and if allowed, digested them). Humans and superheros alike could and did end up in Bodybag.
Omega
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby drac » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:24 pm

Humbug wrote:

Sorry, Drac. I'm not going to defend you on this one. You're justified in putting your "realism" arguments in some of these forum topics, but this isn't one of them. Make your own topic if you want to rant about superheroes being a ridiculous concept.

ummmm, Humbug, the original poster asked what people thought of the idea of Hot super heroines being eaten, which seemed to imply that both positive and negative responses were solicited. And as several people have pointed out, creatures who swallow live superheroes seem to be invariably killed in every situation that this happens.

Therefore, all evidence suggests this is a dumb idea, both for the predator doing the swallowing, and for the reader/viewer who will be subjected to the obvious, predictable conclusion of a predator with his guts ripped apart by the "bad food". Yes, this is a very imaginative idea. Why am I not surprised that it is the stuff of comic books?

For some reason, I didn't think such things would be popular in a vore forum where most people fantasize being the predator, and where there is very little art or stories in which the predator has his guts ripped out by super-powerful prey. I bet that that would really go over well in the RP section: Ha ha, I am Wonder Vixen, and I just blasted through you stomach wall, pulling out your liver and kidneys for good measure. Now die an agonizing death you bad predator!........yeah, right.

Actually, unlike me, most people did not even respond to the original question as I did, but changed the topic to the idea of hot superheroines swallowing people.
drac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eidolon » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:56 pm

For some reason, I didn't think such things would be popular in a vore forum where most people fantasize being the predator

...Eh wot? o.o

Everything I've seen or heard in the community seems to suggest that the vast majority of people who DO identify with either the predator or prey identify themselves with the prey, not with the predator.

Of course, it's understandable that it wouldn't be something you'd know. The incredibly uneven ratio jumps out in RPing areas much more than it does in a forum environment.
-Toric Eidolon
Eidolon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: noun. 1: A situation, place, or locality. 2: The act of locating.

Postby Squall » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:24 pm

Duamy has a story about rogue eating psylocke, and there is an i-active story about it by someone else(who continued it kinda badly), but the thing about swallowing superheroes is that you can make it where they do bust out of their prison, or you could have it where they really do get digested, or go thru the testines and out the anus, or just come back up the sophogus and out, only to be vored again...
Unbirth, Mausiophile, Vore...
We all have our choices, so let's have fun with them.
Squall
Somewhat familiar

Postby drac » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:43 pm

Eidolon wrote:
For some reason, I didn't think such things would be popular in a vore forum where most people fantasize being the predator

...Eh wot? o.o

Everything I've seen or heard in the community seems to suggest that the vast majority of people who DO identify with either the predator or prey identify themselves with the prey, not with the predator.

Of course, it's understandable that it wouldn't be something you'd know. The incredibly uneven ratio jumps out in RPing areas much more than it does in a forum environment.

I'm sure you're right Eid, but I don't imagine the prey RPers fantasizing they are bursting out of the predator's stomach with superhuman powers either.
drac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dagoth_Ur » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:58 pm

drac wrote:
I'm sure you're right Eid, but I don't imagine the prey RPers fantasizing they are bursting out of the predator's stomach with superhuman powers either.

*ahem*

-_- *raises hand* Yo.

I always RP as prey AND when I feel like i dont wana get digested (wich is always, not a fan of digestion) and my pred suddenly says they are going to digest me, well I tend to turn into my daedra form and threaten to rip my way outa the pred's guts effectively ending the preds life if I'm not let out T_T not to mention I have done that on several occations. so yea...
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Dr. Burrito p.h.d. (pretty hot & dashing)
I have majored in Beanology and have a minor in the field of Cheese Theory. Do not invoke my Beany wrath.
Dagoth_Ur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: Under Red Mountain, in the Imperial Province Morrowind. Hot, but rents cheap at least

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion