Horse Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Horse Vore

Postby trigger12 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:00 pm

anyone got anymore pics?
trigger12
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneScholar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:35 pm

I don't have any pics of this meself, but I definitely vouch for them.
Aye, horse vore is, admittedly, one of my very favorite softvore varieties.

We need more sexy horses!

...and I don't need to draw them!

(...though I might try, if people say they want me to :wink:)
ArcaneScholar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gripper420 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:30 am

Here's what I dug up.
Attachments
1226186170_gianttoby_02-tossed_in.jpg
1232381576_spino2006_giant_horse_v2.jpg
1233789556_aquadragon35_horse_2.jpg
To the giants, I am but prey.
To the colossal, I am but bug.
To the macro, I am but slave.
Such is the rule of a micro... But I'm definetly not complaining!
gripper420
Somewhat familiar

Postby kiel » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:12 pm

whats that last one, i've been looking for it for days.
kiel
New to the forum

Postby DrakeX » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:09 am

kiel wrote:whats that last one, i've been looking for it for days.

the last one is from Aqhadragon35, an artist from furafinity http://www.furaffinity.net/user/aquadragon35/
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kiel » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:47 am

thank you so much.
kiel
New to the forum

Postby MRMAD » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:59 pm

warning does have light scat and sex in it heres a demonic horse vore story just like to know what you lot think as i am going to exspand it with some over work of mine........................>>..
the dark feast

The belligerence of its nature is O so clear and save for the dim glow of its eyes as it looks over you with a strange lust filed hunger as it teases you with it rasps like tongue as it samples you before it take the final pleaser of your flesh as it jaws opened wider then any thing you’ve ever seen as it lifts it head above yours as it bring its monsters lips to the very top of you head as they slow roll over your head as it tongue probes and tastes you as it works its way over you as you hear strange sound if like it mmm!

and Ahhhh! As it delights in you true flavour as the equine demon a black as the night stallion push down as you feel the wetness in the grip of the ever hungry jaws as its saliva running freely over you as you are slowly enveloped deep and deep you are pushed till the tightness of its throat with pulsing muscles pulls you ever deeper as you feel it lift its head and you feel you feet leave the ground as gravity help slide you deeper into the depths of its throat all ready slicked up by the beast to help your passage as the beast that looked so nice using that as a lure to get what it wants you are not the first to take this

journey as good nature of this stallion vanished as quickly as you ended up on its menu of something good to eat as it walk deep with you half in and half out as it head’s deep into the woods it goes as you had given up fighting the beast as it heads to a place as it guide by the smell of many a past meal and as it find a place it like as it starts to starches out it hind legs and raises its tail as it expels that last meal and clears the way for your exit as you finally end up being pushed out in to it tight stomach as it rumble and moves around you as you hear a silent beating of a truly alien hart around you as it delights in the feeling of a new meal take up its soon to be short residence in its hellish core as it feels you moving with

in the dark depths of the abyss as it watch your hands pressing out as it goes back to relieving its self of a past meal as you settle in as the walls around you seep out a slime let coats you body as a burning feeling and strange itching take hold and as the pain starts to grow you try not to but are unable to hold your self still as you are slowly being melted and being abused by the beast you finally start to scream as it stand there pushing out the remains of you friend that know you now know what happed to martin as he had disappeared a night a go as he try tired to worn you as the beast enjoy your pain enjoy this

moment as in front of him anther demon horse appears as he knickers to it as it turns its rump to him and stretch out its hind legs and brings it tail high above as the stallion sniff at the new pleaser before it as its it draws its head away it rises up and mounts it as you world become even more tighter as you hear and feel them mate as it ruts ever deep into the mare you world and become dark as your eyes slowly close for the last time you hear a sound of a whinny as it comes hard and you world fades to black as you give of one last shudder as he dismount his love and as they turn head to head and share breath as the stallion and mare greet one and over as they slip once more into the night as they wait for the next meal and human that does not believe the warnings of man eating horses
MRMAD
New to the forum

Postby Leika » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:27 am

Ever heard of punctuation?
Leika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MRMAD » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:58 am

NOPE! i just writ LOL just drifting about
MRMAD
New to the forum

Postby trigger12 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:52 pm

update. ;p
trigger12
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby horsefood » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 am

it does need punctuation I can read just fine :D
horsefood
New to the forum

Postby Alovion » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:11 pm

I've made a few horse and giraffe vore pictures. Image
Last edited by Alovion on Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alovion
Been posting for a bit

Postby kater2000 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:52 pm

i like horse-vore too, but, sorry, your link give me 403 forbidden
kater2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alovion » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:35 am

This was a quick shading practice: Image
Alovion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Big_D » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:19 am

Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alovion » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:01 pm

And another: Image
Alovion
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Softvore