How To Train Your Dragon

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How To Train Your Dragon

Postby Terastas » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:51 pm

campingcam wrote:You forgot about the 30 people who will make request threads on it

*nods* Two wanting to see Toothless eating Hiccup, and twenty-eight wanting to see Astrid eating Hiccup.

I can think of at least a few people here that will likely draw the former as soon as they see it, but I didn't really equate "new art" threads into the equation: just people saying "here's a movie that has / might have vore in it" threads.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby ParKourDragon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:53 am

i know it will have vore/near vore, but i am still not going to watch it. it looks like it will be very innaccurate, not even close to what dragons are like, how they act, what they look like, and all that stuff. i know its a fantasy film, and it doesnt have to be accurate, but they have to get it close at least for it to work, and in my opinion, it doesnt. due to this, i will not watch the film, but just look for the vore clips
ParKourDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby naga07 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:45 pm

it's a must for dragon lovers everywhere
naga07
???

Postby ParKourDragon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:11 pm

chaso07 wrote:it's a must for dragon lovers everywhere

i disagree, people who love dragons will know how inaccurate it is, and if they respect them, realise it will be a bad film (about dragons anyway)
i love dragons, but will not watch it, i would if the makers researched them more and made it accurate.
ParKourDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby SyH » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:22 pm

i am gunna go see that with a bunch of my buds. heh hope it is good, looking forward to it..
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Postby Terastas » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:51 pm

ParKourDragon wrote:it looks like it will be very innaccurate, not even close to what dragons are like, how they act, what they look like, and all that stuff.

:roll: Ah, I see. So tell me: what are dragons like in real life?

No offense, but this is precisely why I intend to avoid therians like the plague for as long as this movie is in theaters. I don't care how "accurate" it is -- it's an interpretation of something that doesn't exist.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby ParKourDragon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Terastas wrote:
ParKourDragon wrote:it looks like it will be very innaccurate, not even close to what dragons are like, how they act, what they look like, and all that stuff.

:roll: Ah, I see. So tell me: what are dragons like in real life?

No offense, but this is precisely why I intend to avoid therians like the plague for as long as this movie is in theaters. I don't care how "accurate" it is -- it's an interpretation of something that doesn't exist.

it depends on what type it is, and from the ones on the adverts, it is incorrect. if i was to explain what they are like, it would take pages.

and i am only a "therian" towards dragons and parkour. everything else, can be as fake as can be, but i would like it to be close, otherwise you could state that anything can be anything.

oh...and i only just realised how many times i said accurate, whoops
ParKourDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:06 pm

ParKourDragon wrote:i know it will have vore/near vore, but i am still not going to watch it. it looks like it will be very innaccurate, not even close to what dragons are like, how they act, what they look like, and all that stuff. i know its a fantasy film, and it doesnt have to be accurate, but they have to get it close at least for it to work, and in my opinion, it doesnt. due to this, i will not watch the film, but just look for the vore clips

Please, enlighten us. How do dragons look, act, and all that other stuff, and feel free to give us actual solid proof.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby ParKourDragon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:16 pm

CanisLupisVulpe wrote:
Please, enlighten us. How do dragons look, act, and all that other stuff, and feel free to give us actual solid proof.

as said on previous post, can take ages, but there are the main types, draco occidentalis magnus, draco africanus, all those. yes dragons are not real, but they are known to be a particular type as the stereotypical one when people think of them is the draco occidentalis magnus. im not good at describing, so i wont, admittidly, how they may act might be correct, or close anyway, but as stated in many books, even if have them from eggs, 99% cannot be trained.

i would just like it if they made it a bit more correct.
ParKourDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:34 pm

you are pushing into very hostile waters with that kind of talk Parkour.....I suggest to keep it to yourself because quite a few people will take great offence to what you are suggesting
Firon
---

Postby ParKourDragon » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Firon wrote:you are pushing into very hostile waters with that kind of talk Parkour.....I suggest to keep it to yourself because quite a few people will take great offence to what you are suggesting

i realised that as soon as i wrote the first one, and i will stop now as i know i will make myself feel bad in the end as well.
ParKourDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheTeldar » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:15 pm

that was just mindblowingly stupid, I can't comprehend how stupid some discussions can be.

This guy seriously believes that he knows how true dragons looks like, just let him live in his dream world, no need to argue with any kind of person who is like that...
Yeah.
TheTeldar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:53 pm

I SERIOUSLY doubt that the focus of the movie will be 'accurate' portrayals of dragons. Last time I checked, movies like this are purely for the entertainment value. Honestly it seems dumb to me that people would refuse to see a movie because it fails to portray dragons the way they think it should be done.
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby orca13 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Will there be screen shots posted here?
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilseed » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Terastas wrote:
campingcam wrote:You forgot about the 30 people who will make request threads on it

*nods* Two wanting to see Toothless eating Hiccup, and twenty-eight wanting to see Astrid eating Hiccup.

I can think of at least a few people here that will likely draw the former as soon as they see it, but I didn't really equate "new art" threads into the equation: just people saying "here's a movie that has / might have vore in it" threads.

So am I the only one voting for Toothless eating Astrid?
"You humans have gorged yourselves on plant life for eons, but no more! Time to even the score."
Evilseed
Participator

Postby StarBomber109 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:20 am

This movie sounds AWESOME!

"Thank you for listening, you useless reptile!"
StarBomber109
Participator

Postby Zilla » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:40 am

I ganna watch this movie!
Zilla
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crownflame » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Yeah, it's inaccurate to the book. I'm still going to see it, and I'm into animation/art/storytelling enough that I'm certain I'll derive some sort of enjoyment from it.

But... inaccurate to REAL LIFE DRAGONS? ...No comment.

Ha, ES, Toothless (this HUGE version, obviously, not the book version XD) eating Astrid sounds just fine... ^^
Crownflame
---

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:25 am

inorite?
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby xionzappa » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 am

ParKourDragon wrote:yes dragons are not real...

I...honestly can't even begin to put words to the pure insanity and ridiculousness of that argument. I can't find any sort of sentence that would bridge that logic gap. My thoughts and feelings can be summed up in a picture

That aside, this looks like a surprisingly good movie
xionzappa
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion