Fasha vore (request)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Fasha vore (request)

Postby icemaster » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:24 am

I was looking around and I noticed that there was no Fasha, from Dragonball Z, vore so I'm asking for a drawing or two.
icemaster
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fasha vore (request)

Postby Jeice » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:52 am

Who?
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nack » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:26 am

Jeice wrote:Who?

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Fasha

The female sayan from the movie 'Bardock: The Father of Goku'. considering how much screen time she had in comparison to the rest of the DBZ girls, I'm not surprised that there is so little. It's like asking for launch or that blue haired girl who showed up for filler... to marry Krillen or sumthin...
Goodbye
Nack
Somewhat familiar

Postby chiben18 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:33 pm

wow so nice!!
Who cares about you? I can't finish my work at Buy WOW Gold. Can you help me to do some? Help me please to WOW Gold.
chiben18
New to the forum

Postby Cridel » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:36 pm

So everyone can see what see looks like without clicking on a link.

More images

Cosplay image

I know. TONS of images. But the old saying goes, if you say the same thing or bring up the same image constantly, people are going to believe it. And I want to see some Fasha Vore.

For me, I want to see her as a pred. I don't understand how any DBZ girl except for Bulma and Marron (the blue-haired dimwit) could become prey except around Buu or Cell or some other similar type of monster.

But I want to see Fasha eat someone. She is an alien, she turns into a giant monkey.

Let her eat someone. By the way, completely sorry if my overuse of images had offended or startled anyone. Not my intention. GO FASHA!
Cridel
Participator

Postby Sitharc » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Id like to see something with her too, but whats sadder is that theres a sexy DBZ girl (dont care if shes filler) thats meant for vore, yet I havent see anyone use Princess Snake.
Sitharc
---

Postby Cridel » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Sitharc wrote:Id like to see something with her too, but whats sadder is that theres a sexy DBZ girl (dont care if shes filler) thats meant for vore, yet I havent see anyone use Princess Snake.

Or Mamba, whom I've questioned might be related to Princess Snake. In my fanfic, she is her daughter.

Cridel
Participator

Postby Requiem » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:07 am

...hm...
"A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!"--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
Requiem
Three Pencil Style!
Three Pencil Style!

Postby Sitharc » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:10 am

Cridel wrote:
Sitharc wrote:Id like to see something with her too, but whats sadder is that theres a sexy DBZ girl (dont care if shes filler) thats meant for vore, yet I havent see anyone use Princess Snake.

Or Mamba, whom I've questioned might be related to Princess Snake. In my fanfic, she is her daughter.

I think akira likes blue skinned women with orange hair, theres 3 of em xD thats the one from that end of gt movie/special right?
Sitharc
---

Postby Cridel » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Sitharc wrote:
Cridel wrote:

I think akira likes blue skinned women with orange hair, theres 3 of em xD thats the one from that end of gt movie/special right?

Yes. You have Princess Snake, Mamba, and Zangya all with Orange Hair and Bluish Skin.
Cridel
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration