"You have to see this!" Thread

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

"You have to see this!" Thread

Postby Deathworks » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:54 am

Hi!

Yes, another idea to increase positive community activity :)

This thread here is intended as a shout box for you to recommend items (drawings, stories, games, ...) which are located here on the Portal. You can use this thread to tell people "Hey, there is this awesome picture you really need to see!" drawing attention to your favorite images, stories, whatever.

However, it is not quite as cheap as providing simply a link without an explanation (now, where would be the fun with that?). Instead, if you want people to spend their time looking at what you want them to look at, you have to spend some time telling them why - that is write a small review or comment.

Of course, in order to get this working out, there are a few rules people should abide by.

RULES
1. Only items that are located somewhere on Eka's Portal can be promoted. To keep things simple, let's just stick to what is here. However, any part of the Portal can be referred to, including the forums as well as galleries.

2. No promotion of your own creations. For one thing, this rule should help avoid bickering and any bad blood that may occur because of such things. In addition, rule 4 (see below) is also not really compatible with promoting your own creation.

3. Each promotion article must refer to a specific item. So, no general promotion of an artist. If you want to praise an artist, pick one piece of work by them, and promote it and mention that it is representative of the high quality of that artist. However, the item may be a multi-part item, for instance single series of images forming a single story.

4. Each promotion article should be at least a comment, if not a mini review. It is assumed that if you are actually promoting a piece of art, it must be something special to you or must have impressed you in some way. Please do share that information with us and with the artist. Why should we take a look? "GJ!" is NOT a good explanation, so you should invest a little more thought and be a bit more thorough.

5. Tag the item as thoroughly as possible. Granted, you will always miss some possible tags, but at least ensure that you include tags about sex of the characters, as well as underage and gore tags where they are applicable. Also explain what type of vore/UB/endo people can expect!

6. Link to the item's location. That would be the item's entry in a gallery or the post where the item was posted on the forums. Note that the subject line of individual posts is a link to that specific post. Please do not link directly to the item data itself, as you make it harder for people to get in touch with the artist or see if there is any related art nearby.

7. All other rules of the site also apply. Just to avoid confusion. You are expected to have read the rules in the FAQ and abide by them.

================================

Poolside Vore
by Virt5021

This is a poser series of images describing a simple, single F/m Soft Vore incident. It is a macro series of human on human type, scale about 1:25, I think. Bathing suits and no explicit gore/fatality.

Virt5021 does a lot of poser art, and doing such sequences that describe individual vore incidents is kind of his trademark. Personally, I do not like poser that much. It tries far too desperately to be realistic. Usually, Virt5021 is no exception to that, and some of the girls in his images seem just outright ugly in my eyes. This series is quite different, though, as the girl is shown with a very smooth and appealing skin and also has a much lighter air to her than the over-detailed characters you see in poser very often. There is a very elegant smoothness to her skin and her form that really impresses me.

As for the content, the series describes a guy seemingly wanting to impress a giantess by jumping from a very high diving tower into a swimming pool. The giantess has other plans for him, though, and catches him with her mouth. While there are no internal shots, it is clear that she swallows him, after spitting out his trousers (^_^;; . It is a little mischievious and naughty bit of art I highly recommend for those interested in silly situations.

Recess
by Thor66

This is a 5 page color comic. It contains F/m Soft Vore, one of the incidents being Unaware. It is a macro comic of human on human type, scale about 1:10. While no fatality is shown, the predator talks about the prey getting digested. Also has a strong revenge theme. Underage

This is probably my favorite comic by Thor66. On the technical side, it is his colored drawing style we know from many of his other works, and it does not really move out of his common quality there: Good craftsmanship on manual drawing on a computer, but probably not what you would call a perfect CG. There are sometimes uneven lines, odd ends and so on, marking it as such a manual work of love. Thor66's English is not really perfect, so some of the text bubbles read a little awkward, but the meaning is comprehensible.

What really makes it memorable for me and something I want to recommend is the situation on the final page. After having been deceived into swallowing an innocent fellow pupil, the giantess gets back at the bullies by swallowing them as well. (I never really understood why she wouldn't throw up the innocent guy beforehand, though). This results in the two bullies and their victim being re-united in her stomach, where a fist fight ensues. That idea of that fist fight which is noticeable even for the host is something that I find very interesting and innovative. And her comment about "Boys" adds a lot of silliness to the situation, allowing me to overlook the fatal implications. So, I think this there is a really great idea presented in a good form.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Re: "You have to see this!" Thread

Postby Cicatrix_Manet » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Damn, i wish i'd thought of this first, great idea Deathworks.

I'm going the promote the work of a writer, since this particular writers stories are numbered instead of names and i cant for the life of me sift through them to find the gems again ^^;

But the fact remains, you simply cant go wrong with French Snack

He has a huge gallery dedicated to and inspired by Felarya, the brainchild of Karbo, and the coming together of two creative geniuses. I know the vast majority of people on the portal will know about the both of them, but this reccomendation is aimed at the people who are new to the portal or just dont know of them.

Frenchsnacks Felarya section has some great mini-stories setting the spotlight on several different characters. But my favorites are the stories revolving around Milly, his giantess character, and Isham, her human friend. Particularly for his fantastic ability to convey the relationship between pred and prey. The character depth is outstanding for a vore story, ive seen characters in his work with more facets than ones in published novels. If youre a fan of the unlikely cat and mouse friendship, Frenchsnack is the most satisfying realisation of that. So go and check him out.

EDIT: Please do not take this post as an example of the standard expected in this thread, the aim is to pick out a single story or artwork, and provide a short review. I only generalised this because i was busy and didnt have time to pick out a single story, rather point out that the series is phenomenal and write a short review about that. I'll single out a story or two later when i have time.
Last edited by Cicatrix_Manet on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I...uh...well I...what?...sorry...nevermind
Cicatrix_Manet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Leika » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Duo Radon's Unbirth Series (link goes to the first page) is one of my absolute favorite pieces of art ever. A female fox begins by unbirthing her feline boyfriend, then shares the secret of her new pregnancy with her deer and rabbit girlfriends, which is when things really get interesting. So why do I like it so much? Well, the art style has to be seen to be believed... these are some of the best-drawn furries I've ever seen, and every panel just seems to get everything perfect, from their expressions to their naughty bits to the dialogue to the details of the background. Another thing I like is the length- just the original unbirthing at the beginning would have been enough to place this firmly in my all-time favorites, but it goes on for 23 pages, which is just incredible. Lastly, it's completely free of evil or angst... everything is done with playful teasing, love and friendship, giving it a very innocent feel despite the sexual content. Don't get me wrong, I like unwilling prey and dominant preds that humiliate their meals before digesting them away, but there's so much of that on the portal that it gets overwhelming, maybe a little depressing. It's nice to see the rare series where everything is happy.

Also don't miss Milk, a little one-page side-story that shows what happened after the ending of the series. No vore content here, but definitely something for lactophiles.

Ships of the Deserts is another great unbirth comic by Duo Radon, this time with a female cameltaur and (I think) a male jerboa. Nice to see some unusual species, and interesting in that they have an actual reason for the unbirth besides pleasure, though they certainly do seem to enjoy themselves.
Leika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cicatrix_Manet » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:43 pm

Come on people, lets keep this ball rolling. Also remember to provide a short categorisation for the material youre recommending, such as F/M Softvore etc. Some people have certain tastes and dont want to be surprised by a big cockvore image you know ^^;
I...uh...well I...what?...sorry...nevermind
Cicatrix_Manet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blank » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:50 am

here is something i have always loved. its f/f av with one of the girl beieng a bbw in a great way.

http://www.aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=60793

dont know what happend to you passing stranger but you were awsome.
i belive you misunderstood the concept of bendering time.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:09 am

Time to promote some nice gore.

ChimeraSynx made this "adorable" series where the Synx swallowed three bunnies whole and alive, then felt ill from all the struggles in the stomach and hurled then out again. Unfortanetly for the bunnies, they were already half digested. Excellent artwork with lots of details, and the description below each image is a true joy to read. The last sentence made me crack up - "It seems everyone was made of fail to day". :lol:

Vore Fail
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=161769 (pre)
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=161788 (swallow)
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=161789 (belly)
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=161795 (uh-oh..)
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=161796 (regurgitate)
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Quantium » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:34 am

http://www.aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=183026

^ This is one of my favorites, made by Somiad. I like half spider-human creatures swallowing other characters. This spider girl is extra interesting, she produce web by consuming the prey in her stomach, then turning him into threads.
Another thing that is perfect with this picture, is that the prey lies in her stomach with his hand on the front stomach wall, so you can see a small bulge there from outside.

Raptual wrote:Stomach shot I found on Deviantart.

Didn't you read rule 1? D:
Quantium
???

Postby Deathworks » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi!

First of all, I want to thank everyone who is sharing their recommendations and thoughts with us here. Your support is really appreciated.

Raptual: I am sorry, but Quantium is correct - that recommendation does not belong into this thread as only items that are on the Portal are welcome here. There are several reasons for this, like supporting the community here, encouraging commenting and feedback for artists here, but also because outside material has to be checked whether it is in compliance with our site rules. Not going into too many details, but I think that things can get really complicated if we have such outside sources used here. So, could you please edit your post to point to something that is within the Portal.

I am sorry, the image you have recommended is well-drawn, but it simply does not belong here. I hope you can understand that.

====================

アンドロメダ物語
by Acsmine
(Story in Andromeda)

This is another comic series I have enjoyed very much. It features F/m Unbirth, as well as F/m Vore (episode 7; somewhat violent with biting off an umbelical cord). In addition, episode 9 includes some scat. The prey is always human type, while the predators include elves, a fox girl and a cat girl. The comic is pencil drawing in what is called manga style. There is no text or dialogue within the comic! The characters are probably Underage, but since there is no text, it is not quite clear.

Well, if you are looking for something about gentle giantesses safe-keeping guys inside their womb, you are definitely at the right place. The drawing style is very soft and cleanly performed, and the images are all of very high quality. There are a lot of fine details which actually make it surpass usual manga style (which is actually usually simplified in many aspects). One thing you have to be aware of, though, is that Acsmine also seems to like to add umbelical cords, which some people (including myself) may find a bit odd.

Still, the girls are very beautiful, and the silent story has for the most part a very gentle and friendly atmosphere (with the exception of the vore incident around episode 7 and 8), so if you want to have something to relax with, this is really something to look at. The atmosphere is really soothing, I think, which makes it one of my favorites.

Deathworks
Deathworks
Innocence and Cuteness!

Postby French_snack » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:45 pm

This thread is a thoroughly good idea! :)

Cicatrix_Manet wrote:I'm going the promote the work of a writer, since this particular writers stories are numbered instead of names and i cant for the life of me sift through them to find the gems again ^^;

But the fact remains, you simply cant go wrong with French Snack

He has a huge gallery dedicated to and inspired by Felarya, the brainchild of Karbo, and the coming together of two creative geniuses. I know the vast majority of people on the portal will know about the both of them, but this reccomendation is aimed at the people who are new to the portal or just dont know of them.

Frenchsnacks Felarya section has some great mini-stories setting the spotlight on several different characters. But my favorites are the stories revolving around Milly, his giantess character, and Isham, her human friend. Particularly for his fantastic ability to convey the relationship between pred and prey. The character depth is outstanding for a vore story, ive seen characters in his work with more facets than ones in published novels. If youre a fan of the unlikely cat and mouse friendship, Frenchsnack is the most satisfying realisation of that. So go and check him out.

Thank you very much indeed! I'm very flattered. That's high praise, and I hope I can live up to it in future stories. (The next being about tiny Joanna.)

There are many great writers and artists here, of course, so this can only be a very partial selection from my favourites:

Naga feeding habits
by Karbo

This is of course a classic, but I'm putting it up for any newcomers who may come across this thread. Single comic page, in colour. F/f giant naga/human oral soft vore, non-consensual, with explicit but non-graphic digestion. Cuteness is a major factor here, as in much of Karbo’s work. Crisis (appearing here for the first time, I think) looks sweet and adorably innocent as she eats up an unfortunate human, and settles down for the night to digest.

Size Matters
by Jacksomm Trifker

Any story by Jacksomm Trifker is well worth reading. He’s a stunningly good writer, who deserves far more attention. This is his own description of the story: “Two-inch-tall farmhand Agg Halfmal goes to the big city in search of his childhood sweetheart, but instead finds himself in the midst of a corporate scandal. [FFFFFF/M, soft vore , politics, satire]” Human main pred; nano prey; oral vore. All his stories weave clever satire in with some very good vore. One particularity is that vore in his world is non-fatal. The predator extracts nutrients from the prey before excreting him unharmed. Which means that if you’re small, you tend to get eaten on a regular basis.

The vore restaurant
by bedfordsb

I hope this doesn’t count as indirectly promoting my own work. Bedfordsb’s stories are inspired by one of my ideas, but he’s developed them in fascinating new directions, and he’s an excellent writer. This story is [/b]f/m, human/human, oral soft vore, shrunken prey, consensual, digestion (non-graphic)[/b]. It has originality, humour and an interesting, likeable main character. The vore restaurant is where willing customers go to be eaten by the staff. Fancy being eaten by your waitress? Ring up and book her stomach for the evening! But you’d better be sure, because it’s a one way trip.

This Puzzle’s Theme
by ccj

A short story, more of a scenette. F/m human/human imaginary consensual oral soft vore. The idea is simple, but very well written, with a particular style which draws you into the scene. It’s essentially a daydream, the likes if which you may have had yourself, blurring your function as reader – as you imagine yourself as the narrator imagining himself being eaten.

The Fairy’s game
by Phantelle

This would not normally be quite my type of story. I favourited it because it’s so good that I can appreciate it despite it not being exactly in line with my preferences. F/m, fairy/human, oral soft vore, semi-consensual, explicit references to digestion. A little fairy lures a human into a fantastic “game”, teaching him to enjoy repeated trips into her stomach… But as she toys with him, she ultimately makes him hers.
It’s essentially a horror story, the illusion of playfulness masking a sinister threat, with soft moments and an incredibly well rendered atmosphere. In particular, there’s one turning point which I find quite chilling. You’ll see what I mean.

Random Googirl
by WHTB

Picture. F/?, implicitly soft vore, digestion. All other aspects are left to your imagination. A lovely slimegirl looking quite pleased with herself, her translucent body revealing what’s left of her latest meal – a jumbled humanoid skeleton inside her. The picture plays on one aspect I particularly like in vore: the predator’s gentle, playful (apparent) innocence.

GooGirlPoo
by Lucky

Another pretty goo girl – this one much bigger–, excreting the bones of a digested meal, while a still live human trapped within her watches on through her translucent body, contemplating his future. Picture. F/m, googirl/human, goo & bones excretion.

Leg envy
by Karbo

Sorry for having two Karbo entries, but this one is amazing. One of my utmost favourites among his vore work. Single comic page; f/f, giant mermaid/human, oral soft vore, non-consensual. A beautiful, happy mermaid (Mina), her stomach already full and bulging cutely, sucks in a struggling human, and gulps her down with blissful satisfaction. This is the comment I left on the page: “Among all your great works of Felaryan art, it's one of those I like the most. Mina looks so happy, and you make her look incredibly sexy while she's eating. She epitomises a form of gentle, "innocent" vore that really appeals to me.
As I think I've mentioned elsewhere, the colours have a soothing effect - and of course, combined with those beautifully done ripples on the water, they underline her aquatic nature, so "alien" to the humans.
Plus, I love her adorable, full tummy and the way she's pressing it. :D

The picture is an illustration for a story written by PrinnyDood. If it were here on Eka’s, I’d list it here in my selection of highly recommended stories. Instead, I can only direct you to it here, on dA.

The Process
by Writerman

Sadly the only story by Writerman, as far as I’m aware. F/m, human/human, shrunken prey, soft oral vore, (mostly) consensual, fatal. It was explicitly written as an effort in deconstruction, in a response to this thread. The two characters discuss the implications of the fact that they both want her to eat him – the psychology of it, the possible reasons for the fantasy, and what it means to actually want to go through with it. Of course, she does eat him, and the story aims (with great success) to present the scene in a realistic way.

Arari hunting tactics
by Jacquelope

If Writerman made his mark here with one outstanding story, Jacquelope is prolific, having built an entire complex, detailed and realistic universe in which his vore and unbirth stories unfold, against a fictional political backdrop with distinctly universal echoes. He combines a fantastic imagination with great writing skill. This is just one of his many stories. F/f and f/m, fairy/human, oral soft vore, non-consensual but unconscious prey, non-graphic digestion. Adorable but lethal fairies delight in their find of two humans, and enjoy them to the full. Their happiness contains no cruelty, and stands in contrast to what they’re actually doing; they’re gentle, even towards their food, and are simply enjoying the pleasures of life.

One million ways to die
by Frakass

The first page of a short comic, in which we get an illustrated explanation of the digestive system of Frakass’ lovely man-eating elves. Humorous, imaginative, light-hearted and with some nice vore, it’s well worth a look – as is all of his work. Female elf predators, implicitly oral vore, soft, implied digestion.

Shower Belly
by Eduardo

An example of a picture of his character Sarah, with a belly full of anthropomorphic mice. If you like an adorably sweet pred, who enjoys her prey without cruelty, just because they’re nice food, then his pictures are for you. F/m, human/mouseboys, soft vore.

All Is Not As It Seems
by timing 2

I would be severely remiss if I didn’t mention timing 2’s truly excellent Felarya-based stories. They’re all very, very good, so I’m just linking to the first one, which introduces the sweet-natured, gentle slug girl Felecia. Timing 2 is highly skilled in descriptions, character development (having produced a number of interesting and appealing characters), and has a seemingly boundless imagination, constantly dreaming up new, well-constructed and always fascinating situations and stories. They’re not heavily vore-focused, but the tags here are f/f, giant slug girl / smaller slug girl, soft oral vore, non-consensual, non-fatal (regurgitation).
And while I’m mentioning timing2, he’s commissioned various artists to draw various characters. Here are a couple of those pictures, by bokuman. I include them because of the sheer skill they display. There’s no vore in them, although Galya is known to eat humans on other occasions: Basking at Night (a stunningly beautiful picture of the elf Valina); Exploring the Ruins (an equally beautiful one of the naga Galya[/url].

Subway Station
by Gentle Grounds

Although Gentle Grounds has left now, his stories deserve to be read. They’re not really my kind of vore, so I include them here to highlight his sheer skill and creativity, rather than because the vore content appeals to me. His stories often have a sense of anxious, sinister mystery, of gut-wrenching harshness, with an effective social message. If Jacksomm Trifker’s social satire remains humourous, Gentle Grounds’ is much darker. This story is f/f; human/human (same size), soft oral vore (with hardish vore outcome), non-consensual, fatal, disturbing.

Unhealthy Desire
by Passion 25

Possibly the only vore poet we have here – so we should consider ourselves fortunate that his poetry is so well written! Often as dark as Gentle Grounds’ stories, it conveys vore-related feelings in an original and powerful manner, drawing you in. Passion 25 has quite a way with words, and the medium of poetry enables him to use them in a unique way. A must-read. Poetry. F/m, human/human (same size) soft oral vore, consensual (sort of), digestion.

Black Giantess Police
by Markie

If this isn’t a classic yet, it should be. In this brilliantly made video (realistic animation), we see a giantess police officer who helps maintain law and order by eating criminals. It has two sequels. It’s rare to find such a good vore video, and the animation really is excellent. This one is f/m, giantess/human, oral soft vore, non-consensual, implied digestion. You can find links to more of his videos in this thread.

And lastly:
All the Way
by Zera Kori

This is male vore, so really not my thing, but I’m including it here because the quality of this video (realistic animation) is astounding. It shows a man swallowing a shrunken woman and follows her all the way through digestion, in rather gory detail. It’s so well done that I was able to overcome my distate for the type of vore and for the gender of the pred, and appreciate it as the outstanding work that it is. M/f, human/human, shrunken prey, oral soft vore, non-consensual, explicit and gory full digestion. This is the initial comment that I left in the thread: “Wow! In terms of quality as a film, it's fantastic! The details, the transitions between scenes, the sound and camera effects, the contrast between his behaviour and what she's going through... You're not just showing us the basics of a digestive process; you're building a "story", drawing us into a scene, involving us emotionally. (Such as when we see her underwear in her liquified remains, and we have a flashback to what she was like before.) The horror aspect of it is incredibly well done. I also like the idea that he's sitting watching vore while he's digesting her, and the brief look we see on his face. All in all... It's stunningly impressive. Really good work! Edit: In fact, it's so good that after watching it, I went back and watched it again.”

Enjoy!
Last edited by French_snack on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:35 pm

I agree with you, FS. Got a few of my own recommendations - I think these will be quite familiar. I won't go into too much detail because I would rather not ruin the surprise for those who have not read or seen them yet.

1. The Giving Godmother by DancingQueen6281.
Right from the start of my membership, she has been one of my favourite authors, and she has quite a unique style in her writing that captivates me each time. This is one of her more recent works, dealing with a Willing scenario between two close friends. The buildup to when the two exchange their final goodbyes and shortly afterwards succeeded in moving me to tears, but the scenes that followed were described best of all. But then again, I am quite an emotional man.

2. Thief by Masquerade.
So far the only story he has posted, but it makes for a very good read. Dealing with an unwilling M/M scenario, Masquerade's character Seque is set the mission to find out who exactly is responsible for the theft of a precious heirloom. The chapters may be short, but he has played the two characters out really well in this one, and it makes for eye-opening reading. Read through to discover the case of the master thief...and the climatic clash when the two come to blows.

3. Story 2 by French_snack.
I know that I'm very far behind with reading your works at the moment (though I've been trying to catch up between my own duties), but I just had to recommend this one. Although you and DancingQueen6281 use very different styles in your writing, both of you have succeeded in drawing me in and making me feel as though I am actually one of the characters, or there filming with a video camera. In this story's case, I found myself gripped from start to finish. In terms of the imagery, it's so well done. In fact, I think it's some of the best description I've ever come across, and I'm not just saying this because you commented. Of the stories I have read so far, I can say that you've got an excellent trait for conveying imagery and keeping the reader gripped throughout - I could feel the love between the two characters right up until the male's eventual digestion. This is worth the price any time.

4. Story 5 by French_snack.
I know this is the second one in the same message and might make me look like one of those annoying fanboy types you hear so much about, but this is another one that I think is worth recommending. Through the view of Étienne, I soon began to sympathize with his growing desolation and isolation as the story continued. Prior to the final events and his suicidal moves, I felt very sorry for him. Even though Shrunken Prey isn't particularly high on my list, this is a story that helps me to put this obstacle aside as I read through it, and once again the powerful, enthralling descriptions and imagery drew me right in. While the storyline you've used forms from a basic idea, you've turned it into something that I'll remember for years to come.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby Sehnsucht » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:38 am

With the little reviews, this thread is an excellent idea.

4ofSwords is on vore hiatus, but will return in the middle future. In the meantime he has a large body of excellent writing and art. I've picked out the story series The Many Deaths of Samish as a good example of his writing. The setting revolves around the memory-challenged Sam, who gets into an impressively varied sequence of bad ends. Each story is an extremely well-written, imaginative vore vignette, with a variety of female preds and positions on the softness/hardness scale. As the series develops it quickly becomes clear that something sinister is behind his patchy memory...
Sehnsucht
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wierdost » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:47 am

Filling the Empty spot
by Shyland

It would be criminal for me not to spread word of the fine work by Shyland, who has produced an as yet unfinished comic but its shaping up nicely. So far it features F/M same-size oral soft vore, and currently has 8 pages. Its features a nice little scenario as the pred interviews her victims one by one, before quickly gobbling them up making her bigger and bigger. Shyland has a great art style, that is a fine mix between realistic and stylized, which alongside the solid premise just makes it an enjoyable read as well as visually appetizing.

I recommend it to everyone, and to keep an eye on it as Shyland continues the comic.
Wierdost
---

Postby Liz » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:50 am

Passion_25, http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=168610

Too be honest I thought I only liked the Softer sexier style of Vore. However this brilliant piece of work allowed me to rethink what I enjoy about Vore. Staring a power, cunning and intelligent Pred that left me on my seat reading as if i was watching a scary Horror movie with the lights out and ambient moaning behind me just to add to the mood. F/M Same Size Non-Consensual Soft Vore Fatal.

Karbo http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=175025 I love the character Suzumiya Haruhi and the Anime she is in. Still my Favorite Karbo Vore pic :D My hat is off to you Karbo on this one. F/m, Giantess, Anime, Soft Vore.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby KinoTheCat » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:30 pm

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=13009
A Nice Time to be Female
By Dreamweavel

This is one of my favorite unbirth stories because of the fact that he is able to make you feel what the characters are feeling, and like the characters. His writing style in all of his stories is phenomenal due to his imagery and ability to create such unique characters. His pathos (emotion) is fantastic and his syntax (writing style) is very unique. His stories also take a very unique twist on Unbirth itself, and is a good read none the less.
Unbirth, nudity, waterspouts, F/m, F/f, F/f&m
In our darkest of days, we will see the light. Those who follow it shall conquer, and those who don't shall vanish.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:44 am

Madness and French_snack, I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful compliments on my work. I'm very flattered, and I take your amazing praise in good stride. However, I'm actually not the only Vore poet on this site, as shown below, though I've yet to come across anyone who uses the same style I do. But, I regret to say that I am no longer writing poetry due to other priorities in my life and my desire to improve myself in my stories.

5. Another Man, Another Meal by Kobra. So far the only poem he has written for this site, but it has been infused with a lovely creative streak that really pulls you in. A lot is left to the reader's imagination, and the emotions that were conveyed were very well thought out and allow you to emphasize with one or both characters, depending on how you perceive it. The poem itself describes a man taking his newly-found girlfriend out on their first date, but with unexpected results.
Includes: F/M, Soft Vore, Unwilling.

6. You simply cannot go wrong with RenaAyama, who has produced some of the most beautiful art I have ever seen on this site. The large gallery he/she (I don't know which) has produced over the course of several years boasts many delicacies in the world of art, which has led to this highly talented artist's popularity on FurAffinity (where he/she also uses the alias SwiftAyama). Of what I have seen so far, the level of detail and comparison to reality each image shows is nothing short of breathtaking, and has frequently led me to wonder how on earth someone can create such a beautiful image through artistic talent and a drawing program alone. There is no mistaking the masterful way that the body language and facial appearances of the characters have been drawn on each and every character ever put into use. For these reasons and more, it's difficult to know where to start with making recommendations, but the link to this talented artist's gallery is above. You will not regret it.

7. From Masquerade is the sequel to Thief, entitled The Job. This excellent piece of work continues on from the events of the former, and delves deep into the personality of his central roleplay character, Seque. Advancements in his life and his relationships with his defined targets have been constructed very well in this little number, which kept me attached from the first word to the last. Mercy might, from Seque, be shown to none of those who get on his bad side, but Masquerade succeeds in threading life into he and the two characters belonging to LoneCatboy who play a part in the story, Benjamin and James. If you've read Thief, this is not one you should miss, for after his encounter with Reoku, his most challenging assignment is yet to come.
Includes: M/M, Unwilling.

8. In a world populated mostly by humans, many of which of the discriminatory kind, LoneCatboy presents, based on a roleplay he did with Masquerade some time ago, the beginnings of his skunk character James, who struggles in his efforts to live a normal life amongst the general populace. The story is titled Every Skunk Has His Day, and I believe the title really fits. After a particularly bad day at the marketplace he works for, it leads to him finally snapping and fighting back against the society that has abused and oppressed his kind for so long, with quite outrageous results. Wonderfully written and with fantastic imagery, I found myself really emphasizing with James throughout the entire passage, having been abused in a similar way in middle school. Also, don't forget to check out the great art he has made. :-D
Includes: M/M, Unwilling, Anal Vore.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby French_snack » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:52 pm

I don't know why I'd never come across her work before, but I'd like to take this opportunity to strongly recommend you read sansuki's stories. She's an outstanding writer.

Characterising her work would be difficult, due to the diversity of her stories - from horror, to a form of sometimes eerie tenderness. If you browse through her stories, you'll probably find something to match your preferences... and once you start reading, I promise you'll be impressed. Her writing is excellent, her style captivating, and the relationships between characters -which form the heart of her stories- are varied, convincing even when strange, and detailed, delving with great skill into various emotions. Above all, she’s a mistress of originality and creativity. These are vore stories unlike any you’ve read, even if they are inspired to some extent by common themes.

These are three stories I've commented on and favourited so far. They have female predators and a fairly "gentle" type of vore, where the "prey" is either willing or at least treated with some form of consideration, and digested without pain. Not all sansuki's stories are like this; some are very different, but equally well written.

The slime remembers
by sansuki

An adventurer's quest is cut short before it can even begin, when he is engulfed by a sentient slime. She does plan on digesting him... but in a very unique way, which will have a curious effect on his mind. F/M, slime/human, digestion (absorption), soft vore, non-consensual, gentle.

Candyman
by sansuki

An ill-prepared assassin hoping to slay a sorceress becomes her food instead. Rather than roast him, as she has done to previous victims, she comes up with an uncommon way of enjoying him – one which will bring him no pain. As in “The slime remembers”, the predator here is essentially self-centred, but her actions result in… mixed feelings for her prey. F/M, elf/human, transformation vore, digestion, non-consensual.

Bed of roses
by sansuki

Unlike the previous two, the vore here (of an unusual and imaginative type) is entirely willing. The perspective is neither that of the predator nor of the prey (although the predator’s view is conveyed) but of an observer, who wrestles with his own impressions on what he’s witnessed. As ever, there’s some magnificent characterisation, descriptions, interactions, conveying of feelings… And, on top of that, an uncommon setting which is masterfully used. F/M, dryad/human, soft vore, digestion, consensual, gentle.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Vore/Stuffing/Digestion Stories by Indighost

Postby ElPortero » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:25 am

Vore/Stuffing/Digestion Stories by Indighost

I cannot remember the last time I read a someone's work that incorporated so many fetish aspects so well into singular compositions. This man's stuff has completely blown me away. Each story has the full set of tags on what it contains, but even if you aren't into certain aspects of them, I still highly recommend giving them a read if you are at least into the mechanics of digestion and its (scat) aftermath. I will admit that there were fetish aspects to these stories that normally would have caused me to stop reading, but I just kept going because that's how good (and sexy!) the writing is. I cannot recommend these stories highly enough.
"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sehnsucht » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:00 am

Two for you this time.

Bitter's By the Oasis is a hidden gem, if only because that excellent author keeps his head down. In his mystic wilds setting, all vore is a sort of grinding, orgasmic soul-vore. Here we have a predator with a fascinating method of feeding: she pierces her prey with her scorpion's tail and pumps them full of bliss... before pumping it back out again. A short read, well-written and drenched in slow, sweet horror. You know what they say: once you go tail-vore, you can't go, um, back... to what you had... before.
F/m, tailvore, soulvore, nonconsensual-shading-to-consensual, sort-of-fatal

I don't know if we're allowed to post two works, but surely one isn't enough here: spiffmouse22's predator Erinyes features in Siren's Lure and Winged Embrace. Seems the artist has got stuck on this sensual, cruel gorgon predator. The art is simple and sometimes sketchy, but almost every piece in this gallery captures a powerful mood of doomed, Gothic romance. Very clever stuff---just look at the postures of the figures.
F/m, tailvore or prevore/cuddling, noncon, fatal

Let's keep this thread going :)
Sehnsucht
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nibor » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:19 am

I'm going to promote a picture by Sparky, so you know it'll be good.

This is the first I've ever seen of this scenario.

-------------------------------------

Iggy Koopa Loves his Minions
by Sparky_the_chu

M/unknown, oral

Like I said before, this is the first I've seen of this situation, and it's great. Being by Sparky, a great pokémon vore artist, just makes it even better. though Sparky usually does pokémon vore, as aforementioned, and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but it's a breath of fresh air to see him make something different
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby Indighost » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:16 pm

One person who I feel deserves more attention is Gimlet. Specifically, i truly enjoyed his "Stuff Yourself Silly" series. Furry, F/Various, Soft Vore, Mostly Non-Fatal, Offscreen Digestion, Full-Tour.

Chapter 1 of 3
Chapter 2 of 3
Chapter 3 of 3

There is so much going on in this story. It's got a host of various different species of furry characters, mostly female, all with their own unique personalities and attitudes towards vore. Lilly the rabbit dominates the proceedings until a challenger steps to the fore. The thing I like about it most, is it really takes the sort of "crazy cartoonishness" of the furry genre to its fullest extent, with plenty of slapstick humor and amazing, improbable overstuffing. There's also an interesting plot going on behind the scenes as well. Overall, it's great because not only is there lots of messy and sexy swallowing scenes with many unique characters, but also a plot and setting all its own, and an overall feeling of fun and lightheartedness that makes it very engaging. I encourage anyone who likes female preds to check it out! :D
Indighost
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion