vore based dating sites? "Serious thread"

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

vore based dating sites? "Serious thread"

Postby ZekeWild » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:50 am

So After the first thousand posts on this thread, of somewhere on the subject of creepy people. 8)
because if your into vore you'd be considered creepy by the "normal" people.

I was wondering weather their would be any Free Vore based Dating Sites,
or if their were any potential to perhaps start one?
was looking to find out what peoples opinions/Ideas were on this, weather it would be worth setting up?
"GULP" sorry Babe, you tasted to good :)
ZekeWild
Participator

Re: vore based dating sites? "Serious thread"

Postby Gah » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:13 am

No, and No.....

I hate to shoot this idea down in a way that is to seem belittling... But this is a awful, awful idea that just will not work for a plethora of reasons to numerous to name.
Gah
Participator

Postby Mad51 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:47 am

im sure theres a fetish oriented dating site around... just havnt looked
Mad51
Participator

Postby Manic_Maxwell » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:50 am

It sounds nice at first but, y'know.......creepiness extends beyond whether or not you're into vore. There's already such an imbalance in the male:female ratio here that the ladies getting constantly harassed or pestered for RPs has been an issue often complained about. I can't imagine many of them would be terribly excited to re-enact that situation on the real life stage.

Though at the same time, you could probably use that argument in a lot of online communities outside of this one.
Manic_Maxwell
Batteries not included

Postby ZekeWild » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 am

Yeah , i figured the whole Female male thing would be a major issue the numbers would be like, 98% male 2% female or something, mainly due to the fact females would not go on such a site.
also their would be so many "You didn't show up posts" and the amount of scams on such a site would be almost un-modable, or guys just being Ass' holes and getting people to travel places to waste their money for shits and giggles.
ZekeWild
Participator

Postby again__again » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:35 am

And you really shouldn't base a relationship around a fetish.
It would be a very nice coincidence if the person I ended up with was into vore or something related, but I do not intend to actively seek out vore-minded partners.
again__again
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stormer » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:36 am

This is a bad idea.
Stormer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Decker » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:09 am

ZekeWild wrote:Yeah , i figured the whole Female male thing would be a major issue the numbers would be like, 98% male 2% female or something, mainly due to the fact females would not go on such a site.
also their would be so many "You didn't show up posts" and the amount of scams on such a site would be almost un-modable, or guys just being Ass' holes and getting people to travel places to waste their money for shits and giggles.

You seem to have forgotten a few more major issues.

Like actual cannibals that might SOMEHOW get the wrong idea from such a site.
Decker
Participator

Postby Ginbug » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:34 am

Yeah, in a perfect world this could work...but also in a perfect would girlfriends/boyfriends would always be understanding of your secret fetishes and they would be willing to be open towards it.

However, as stated before many times, the guy to girl ratio is pretty absurd, the amount of trolls that would use it to attack people would be very high, a dating site based on fetishes does have the possibility for some dangerous get togethers.

Imo, and this is very biased, the safest way to do this if you were to try would be to have some sort of privacy policy. If the girls put up their profiles there is no doubt that they would be hit with thousands of emails, too many to sort through. So really the only reasonable way to do it, and again its kinda one sided, would be to have the guys able to make a public profile and the girls would be the ones making the first connections. But then you get a great deal of disappointed people AND of course all the reasons stated above would come into play.
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:46 am

Although a vore dating site would be implausible in real life, how do you guys think it would work in a fictional scenario?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Benarikun Urtsakar » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:54 am

Bad idea, seriously. Though going off what Bright mentioned, in a ficitional scenario, maybe. It would heavily depend on the world, the creatures that inhabited it, and all that jazz, but I'm sure there are situations in fantasy where this would be a plausible idea. Shame we live in the real world huh?
Benarikun Urtsakar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bannor » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:55 am

again__again wrote:And you really shouldn't base a relationship around a fetish.
It would be a very nice coincidence if the person I ended up with was into vore or something related, but I do not intend to actively seek out vore-minded partners.

Sage commentary. Fetishes are fun, but not the stuff of meaningful relationships. ^^;

Bright wrote:Although a vore dating site would be implausible in real life, how do you guys think it would work in a fictional scenario?

In fiction, I can imagine all sorts of scenarios! Would be a cool idea. :)
Bannor
???

Postby Cryptrat » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:56 am

@ Bright: Like the revolving sushi plate restaurants mixed with speed dating. :D

There are plenty of fetish sites out there that cater to dating. If you're brave (or stupid) enough to put your info on their and explain that you're into vore, you might get a few...bites... *snicker*

Otherwise, just stick to furry dating sites or something. Fetish dating sites make for the sort of people who don't all too often seem capable of functioning in the real world, just so you know, and no intelligent woman would be on there waiting to meet Mr. Bite... Oh did that joke already... Anyhow. Yeah. Bad idea.
Cryptrat
---

Postby ZekeWild » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:09 am

to Answer ginbug replay;

yes alot of people would be very disappointed but that would be in a RL Scenario,
lets face the hard sad trooth, there is no special someone born for you, you were never ment to be with someone so girls pic who they are attracted to the most like in RL. and girls on such a site would probably only pic 20% or 30% of the males, for most males on these sites cannot get girls in Rl, therfore they would not be so atractive to girls on a dating site, thy'll be mostly wanna be's Rather then Alpha Males on such a website.

the girls would probably do 1 or maybe 2 Rp's and then levee the site disappointed.

it could work, but their have to be more Females then males on the website, maybee some kind of lockout implaced proventing a flood of males joining keeping the females way higher then hte male population, this could work in Rl, although the site would get bombarded with complaints cause they cant join untill the number of females has increased,
and also proof that you are a male or female so people cannot make fake acounts.
ZekeWild
Participator

Postby Nerva » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Most of why I think this would never work has already been elaborated upon in this thread by other posters, but I did want to link a couple other threads on the subject of vore dating and dating sites.

The general consensus of those threads is that it would be nice if it could work out, but most agree that it just isn't feasible. You could set up a dating site catering to vorarephiles, but it'd start to go to hell as soon as you introduced actual people into its system.
Nerva
???

Postby Crownflame » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:06 pm

ZekeWild wrote: girls pic who they are attracted to the most like in RL. and girls on such a site would probably only pic 20% or 30% of the males, for most males on these sites cannot get girls in Rl, therfore they would not be so atractive to girls on a dating site, thy'll be mostly wanna be's Rather then Alpha Males on such a website.

the girls would probably do 1 or maybe 2 Rp's and then levee the site disappointed.

Don't forget the reverse. Guys are just as picky about looks (if not pickier- but that's a discussion for another day). Out of this minority of females, only a handful will be OMG HAWT enough to even be considered. And if you factor in vore preferences- i.e., the fact that a lot of females don't actually want to be a sexed-up giantess or whatever and would rather fantasize about males in vore or being eaten themselves (like several of the known, traditionally beautiful women here on the site do), then the fact is... there just wouldn't be much matching going on.

So only like, a small handful of traditionally attractive people would even get noted, and they would get noted in excess, while all the mediocre people would be stewing and disappointed, wondering why Mr/Mrs Super-Hot-Dreams-Come-True won't answer any of their creepy messages.

I mean, hell. I think RP is a better way to meet people based on vore. I'm not saying I think of it romantically or as a real-life-hookup thing in any way, but it's far better than judging someone by a picture profile, and at least you can be happy in vore for the moment you're together.

I've met guys in vore, both with similar preferences to mine and vastly different ones. I've had fun, but I've also been creeped on, stalked, messaged a million times- people have tried to coerce me into their fantasies without any thought to my comfort or preferences. I ADORE chilling with all you dudes here, but I would I would NEVER hook up over vore. That's just asking for a whole lot of trouble.

Oh, and "people would have to prove that they're male or female".... how is that supposed to happen? The only way I could think of is to have a live video chat or something, and even then, shit could be pulled. This is the internet- nothing's for certain.
Crownflame
---

Postby Ky-Guy » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:15 pm

That would honestly be the most fun kind of creepy ever, especially if you ever get a comment like this:

"I wanna taste your body. . ."
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/024/e/1/anti_justin_bieber_church_sign_by_erinlovesxigbar-d37y1bv.jpg[/img]
Original found [url=http://erinlovesxigbar.deviantart.com/art/Anti-Justin-Bieber-Church-Sign-194743867]here[/url] and by [url=http://erinlovesxigbar.deviantart.com/]Xinre[/url].

~Captain Vorgan~

Vore Responsibly. Captain's Orders.
Ky-Guy
---

Postby deletedaccount505 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Not a good idea on the account many of us will be dead after the first date.
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby Kphoria » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:01 pm

This idea would work out better as a role-playing game. It works like a dating service but's it just a game you play. As for a real dating service for vore fans, it probably would become a trolling nightmare.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tina Russell » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Rrrgh. I’m upset that people seem to be taking it for granted that vore communities are male-dominated. Is it really intrinsic, or could there be reasons why women feel intimidated in these communities, and ways to make it more inviting and safe? (That’s a separate discussion, I know, but I don’t want people to think there’s something eminently unsolvable about the issue of gender balance.)
Tina Russell
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion