Vore Night - A SNES style Vore RPG

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Night - A SNES style Vore RPG

Postby Shadowblaze » Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:56 pm

Hey everyone, I'm working on a turn-based RPG in RPG Maker 2003 called Vore Night, and since some people seemed interested in it I thought I'd start a topic to tell everyone how it's going and hopefully stay motivated to get it finished! :D

The game so far contains soft vore, soft digestion (implied/very cartoony- no bones or gore) and lots of nudity/sex at times. I'm trying to have a lot of variety to the vore as well.
I'm trying to make the game fairly open-ended: what happens changes a lot depending on your actions and what you say to people.

And while the game's pretty much based around the vore/erotic stuff, it's also gonna have a decent storyline too (hopefully :D )

You play as a girl on her 18th birthday (default name Vela, you can name her whatever you like though) - on the night before her birthday, a voice speaks to her in her dreams telling her to find the hidden shrine to 'follow her passion'.
In a fantasy world controlled by an evil government trying to prevent all vore and sex, you gain the vorish powers and set out to stop them, fighting with preds and prey of many kinds along the way.

The battles are pretty similar to Final Fantasy VI, but with very vorish twists, and since vore is forbidden in this world some stealth and quick-thinking is needed to hide your big belly.

At first you can only eat the size of one normal person at a time, but the more big meals you eat, the more your belly capacity increases to hold more food. Basically I'm trying to make the vore system as detailed as possible.

Your attack, defence, special or speed stats will increase or decrease depending on what you eat- eat a small fast animal and your speed stat will rise but your attack power, for example might fall.
Also, if you manage to eat a more major character, you'll gain something permanent from them, like a special ability, and might get to keep a memento of them, like armour etc.

I've got one main town done so far apart from the general shop and armory (still working on the items) so here's a screenshot, sorry it's there's not much going on in it, I might post a more vorish one later. Enjoy!

Also, I'm very open to any ideas/scenarios/characters etc that people want to see in the game, I'm not making any promises though- bascially if I like it and it fits in with the game I'll put it in and even credit you for it in-game.

Episode one is downloadable now here - this is the best version of it so far, but it still has it's fair share of bugs, so I'm working on a better version, and if you want to continue your save file into the next game, you'll be required to replay the fully fixed version so it doesn't screw itself up. But anyway, if you want to try it out, here it is!

Vore Night +
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0e18lilbe3x8xnn/Vore%20Night%20%2B.rar
Last edited by Shadowblaze on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Shadowblaze
Participator

Re: Vore Night - A SNES style Vore RPG

Postby Sillyness » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:02 pm

O.O will this be a free rpg?
Sillyness
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowblaze » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:07 pm

Yep, definately! ^_^
(Also, the picture looks kind of small, but it'll be fullscreen when you play it!)

And another thing I forgot to mention gameplay-wise: everything you eat will increase your belly size a certain amount, and although it can slow you down, the bigger your belly the more special abilities you can use- for example a bigger belly gives you a belly slam attack.
Shadowblaze
Participator

Re:

Postby Omicron_xd5 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:21 pm

I am liking how it sounds already! :D
Omicron_xd5
---

Re:

Postby Vorishartist » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Ugh, rpg maker... blah
Vorishartist
Artist

Re:

Postby SlayerSarge » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Sounds awsome, some things could be added like a enemy being a snake could coil around constrict and then eat you, and maybe other cool enemies like wolves and stuff
SlayerSarge
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Saiai » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:40 pm

*Is on watch from now on for this.*
Ganbatte!
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:12 pm

I'll be watching this. It's always great seeing more and more user-created games popping up here. I wish you the best of luck!
Last edited by Chaotic on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby ItsJustaGoober » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:15 pm

Awsome!I like this already!I wish you good luck on getting this finished...^^...
(Something witty here)
ItsJustaGoober
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby night22 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Shadowblaze wrote:Yep, definately! ^_^
(Also, the picture looks kind of small, but it'll be fullscreen when you play it!)

And another thing I forgot to mention gameplay-wise: everything you eat will increase your belly size a certain amount, and although it can slow you down, the bigger your belly the more special abilities you can use- for example a bigger belly gives you a belly slam attack.

can we choose screen size? i dont enjoy full-screen and can we also choose how our character looks?
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Aleph-Null » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:59 pm

sounds cool.

I might suggest episodic content. It seems to me that more indy games succeed with episodic content than without. Obviously making a game is a big undertaking, and episodes allow you to walk away for a time.

(edit)Almost forgot. You mentioned where you were with content (first city mostly done) but overall what is the progress and what is the scope?
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby BlackBlossoms » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Very awesome idea. Nice map design, and IMO, if you can think of ways to do the stuff you've been talking about, you're pretty good with this software.

As for night22's question, based on the way RM2K3 works, I imagine a character creation system could be possible, and if you, Shadowblaze, know what I mean, I suggest you try that. Or not, if you don't feel like it.
<p>What's that? You don't know who I am?
Well, now we're even. I don't know who
I am, either.</p>
BlackBlossoms
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: Right behind you, waiting for the right time... to strike.

Re:

Postby Chaotic » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Quick question. Will vore take place in-battle? Or will it be a post battle type thing.
Chaotic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby taito » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Neat dude. Good luck with that. Ahh good old rpg maker. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Re:

Postby Ragtime » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:26 pm

I'm definitely interested. I had thoughts of doing something like this myself, until RPMaker XP crapped out on me. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
You think we're so mysterious. Don't take us all too serious.
-- Aqua

My Gallery.
My DA Gallery.
Ragtime
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Critchett » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:55 pm

Very neat! I've always loved these kinds of games, and it's a nice thrill to see you give it a vore-ish twist. I'll be looking forward to seeing how it comes out!
Critchett
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby wsensor » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:12 am

I wish rmxp / rmvx had a stinking side view battle system built in instead of the one it has lol XD

oh well T_T theres always scripts but it would be nicer if it was already built in lol
wsensor
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Fireload » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:26 am

I like this idea!
I wish you the best of luck with it and hope to see it some time in the future :D
Fireload
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Reiko » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:52 am

Oooo this looks great! Lots of F/F voring I assume? =3 When will we get to play?!
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby quicks » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:58 am

good luck. looks great.
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Next

Return to Vore game