Suggestion: Vore Creatures Folio

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Suggestion: Vore Creatures Folio

Postby BradRepko » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:32 pm

This idea would more likely work in the wiki type format rather than as a thread, but I'd like to suggest it anyway. I think it would be great if we had are own beastiary, or creaturefolio, or whatever you want to call it. There are several reasons to do so, one to explain and inspire ways that different creatures can vore, how it is performed and such. Another would be to inspire new character types for others to use. Originally, I thought of suggesting what kind of predators I wanted to see, and how they vored, but that wouldn't be constructive. However, this idea would allow different people to bring to light new creatures to base character idea's on, and how one can structure them for unique abilities, be it pred or prey. Take for example a centuar female. Being a taur provides plenty of idea's into the different styles of voring, like would her prey go straight to her taur stomach, or do they have a fore stomach that holds them first. I think that such a feature would enhance the experience of the site, bring creative new idea's to the contributors, and also provide a fun section just to read. Plus, if someone is looking for something in particular, it gives them a base as to what to point to when requesting it.
Fraaz, Master of Icy Fire

"Nooooooooooooo! The Demon King is going to run around in MY body? BLECH! That's too disgusting for words!"

My Interactives:
My Life As a Teenage Voraphile
Catering to Hungry Girls
Down the Hatch: Out the Egress
BradRepko
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:55 pm

I like this idea.

Wow, I suck at being helpful. :?
Houyo
???

Postby Eka » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:04 pm

Sound like an interesting idea. Maybe fun to see what you guys can come up with.

Go right ahead. If you have question how the Wiki works, just read the instruction.

The link to the Creatures Folio is available in the main page of Vore Wiki
Eka
Administrator

Postby Houyo » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:27 pm

I guess I'll add something. But I've never done something like this before, so it might not be that great.
Houyo
???

Postby Eka » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:35 pm

Doesn't matter, Wiki allow anyone to revert, and edit any part of it. So people can always work on getting anything put on there better.

Now, if we have enough people to work on it, it will become great eventually,
Eka
Administrator

Postby Humbug » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:56 pm

If people post stuff, I'll go through and edit for grammar, spelling, usage, word choice, etc.
I won't change the meaning of whatever's written there.
Editing is fun.
Humbug
---

Postby Houyo » Thu May 04, 2006 9:15 pm

Come on, someone add something. I did humans. Now one of you have to do those furries that so many of you seem to love. :roll:
Houyo
???

Re:

Postby tuskgora » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:53 pm

i will gladly put something in here for you.
If it looks tasty, should i eat it?
tuskgora
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby jackalopebob » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:02 pm

okay, I got threw in something on the Prey side for ya all.
jackalopebob
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Very » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:49 am

Last edited by Very on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Baz » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:15 pm

Both=good
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Re:

Postby Chrisis » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:38 pm

ok, I put in a made up creature from an RP, I know the anatomy bit is off if you actually know animal anatomy but its closer than "they vore cause they can" at least XP
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Re:

Postby kan » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:34 pm

Are you sure that's something needed? You know...in the vorarephilia world any animal can be the pred soooo...you just need imagination.
kan
Participator

Postby Very » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:28 am

Last edited by Very on Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Very
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Lamnia » Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:04 pm

Having helped with many RPGs and RPG designs I might add the idea of formating: What stats might you use to measure. Everyone will likely make their own favorite stats way out there.... So in a sense one idea might be more of a descriptive state generation system. A number equals "give description base"... But coming up with some format to outline the beastiary will be helpful. Much like classic D&D, not everyone likes D&D, but it did a fair description to give a measure. At the same time I feel the LACK of knowing is part of the fun here.... 8O + :evil: = :gulp:
Lamnia
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Yoshi » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:16 pm

IMPORTANT QUESTION!

just curious but can you add photos to your descriptions? adding pictures would make the experience of just flipping through the wiki more exciting. I'm going to do me, and I got some good sketches and 3D art work. If there's a way to do it when you create a new creature then just smack me on the back of the head for not checking before asking. ! ok got to fly adios!

I feel odd, probably because I don't have a profile pic...>.< I should do that @_@
Yoshi
Participator

Re:

Postby Eka » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:27 pm

Dang it, so many threads and I always forget to check some.

Yes you can add picture to our wiki. Simply drag and drop it from one browser to another if it is already on the web somewhere. or upload it by clicking edit, then upload on top right corner.
Eka
Administrator

Re:

Postby kitsun3chao » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:53 pm

I had added Tailee some time ago :3 It's (c) race like trancymike's sergals :P
kitsun3chao
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion