Guilmon Vore...

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Guilmon Vore...

Postby Psyro » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:25 am

Well my birthday passed (12/10) my friends threw me a party at a bowling alley... well if anyone has any guilmon vore that they know of let me know... I'd pay 10 bux through paypal to anyone who could draw me some really good Guilmon Vore... Like really good artwork. but I don't want to make this a contest.

If you're a really good artist I'd like to have not just a vore pic... but if you can draw a really good martial arts pose of Guilmon that would be cool. Like a big huge poster with the artist's signature on the bottom right... I'd pay say 30 bux for one of those. So yeah if you're interested let me know.
Psyro
Been posting for a bit

Re: Guilmon Vore...

Postby hydrocrush » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:53 am

if your looking for guilmon vore check jidane's gallery
hydrocrush
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Psyro » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:05 am

I have. however theres only a few. I'm obsessed with this character cause 1. he's my favorite Color... 2. he's a dinosaur. 3. big appetite...

However I would like an artist to create a non vore martial arts poster for me of Guilmon.... like I said I would pay you for it... but it has to be good.
I have tried to contact other artists like Karabiner (I don't remember her website URL but she created a bunch of Digimon pics that looked realistic.) but she doesn't answer her E-Mail.

So yeah... the offer is out there... if someone with awsome talent will take on this challenge...
Psyro
Been posting for a bit

Postby subwoofer222 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:36 pm

I was never a fan of the show, but when ever I see this character done, I makes me wonder why I never did watch it..
I am the maw shot man... if you need a maw shot, just PM me.. chances are I'll either have it or can find it.. (currently 2.18 GB's of mawshots)
subwoofer222
Somewhat familiar

Postby Psyro » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:01 am

I really didn't know about the show myself until one day I turned on the TV and saw him digivolve into like a T-rex sort of thing... It caught my attention. however watching the American version and then going to the Japanese version you notice that there is alot of nonsense discussions in the american version. In the japanese version its more realistic. they don't talk about random shit during the show.

If you look on You Tube and type in Digimon Season 3 a few episodes will show up. some are in Japanese and some in american.

I love youtube....
Psyro
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marco » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:20 am

It pays to live in the UK as most of our anime (Digimon included) is Directly translated from the Japanese scripts (With afew difrences - e.g. name changes will still happen to give the show a more universal feel) While the poor Americans get the dubs...

For example the American version made the kids older than they were. But they are the correct age in england.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Psyro » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:55 pm

I guess American kids are dumber... heh... i don't know but the differences between the translations is how much nonsense is in the american one. But yeah...

I still remember that the first Digimon thing I've ever seen was those little giga pets... man I loved my digimon! me and all my friends bought one for 5 bucks at the dollar store. I still have my blue one. I still remember battling. one time I trained mine so much and I battled one time and it digivolved right after. it became this huge teddy bear.... but his attacks covered the entire screen when battling others. my friends thought I was cheating.

Then pokemon became the rage and I thought... how dumb... When I first saw pokemon I thought why are they only using powers to fight? I want to see blood and guts flying everywhere. then digimon came out with their series and well I still liked digimon better than pokemon. Pokemon looks like it was made for girls... I'm sorry but with friendly faces on the monsters like that only girls could love it...
Psyro
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Marco » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:59 pm

Well anime is aimed at who ever want to watch as I am also a fan of pokemon,

Digimon the show is quite old.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Psyro » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:57 am

yeah... I still watch the very old ones... As a matter of fact I have a digimon Giga pet thing... it like hooks up to other digimon giga pets and fights them... last time I looked on ebay it was a collectors item...
Psyro
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Sparky_the_chu » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:29 am

pokemon and digimon got me into vore...I love them :)
Sparky_the_chu
Artist

Re:

Postby Psyro » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:25 am

Hmm... the first thing that got me into vore was when I was watching the discovery channel... I watched a snake eat a deer or something like it.... Then one day I was searching around the words "eat" and I found some artwork from strega on vortex.orcas.net

I was like... "I hit a gold mine"
Psyro
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Removeduser2161 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:51 am

I got Into the whole vore thing back in 1998 I think I't was cause of dogs, and horses :lol:
Removeduser2161
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Sira_Sunflower » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:44 am

Most artist charge alot more than 30 dollars for a poster.
Sira_Sunflower
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:13 pm

America f*** yeah!
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby Renatwo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:26 pm

Growlmon vore is what there needs to be more of :P..you know?..surprised Sparky never did any...
Renatwo
Participator

Re:

Postby Removeduser2161 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:37 am

I'm thinking we need more Renamon vore I really have a strong likeing toward that character
Removeduser2161
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Sparky_the_chu » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:46 am

Renatwo wrote:Growlmon vore is what there needs to be more of :P..you know?..surprised Sparky never did any...

*writes the idea down* thank you very much :3
Sparky_the_chu
Artist

Re:

Postby htfcuddles » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:21 pm

I've see some Renamon AV or UB. I prefer more Gargomon pics (find good Gargomon fanarts is really hard, and good gargomon vore is almost impossible).
rawr ♥
htfcuddles
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby starshower » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:40 pm

hey Psyro can i talk to you on YIM plz
starshower
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby runa216 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:21 pm

hey psyro..trust me, you'll be paying a lot more than 10-30 bucks for something as rare and specific as vore....I paid something like 40 dollars for a lineart of my character, and that was a friend, and it was not a fetish specific pic.
runa216
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Softvore