Blonde Chick Eaten By Snake

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Blonde Chick Eaten By Snake

Postby anne2snakie » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:30 am

No fancytitles to confuse people :) This is an older story that was posted in chunks on my older blog (my new blog, if you didn't know, is http://www,anne2snakie.wordpress.com and if you don't care, just ignore that :) ) Anyway, here it is and I hope you enjoy!
-------------------------------------------She let out a little scream of surprise when the snake started swallowing her whole and alive!

"Hey, you rude son of a bitch, you let me go!" she shouted at the snake which had just used it's nose to take her shoes off, then nudge her feet together, then to gently take her toes into it's mouth.

"I'm sorry, lady, he's just hungry," said the man besides her, his beer glass half full, and a fleck of suds on his upper lip. "I forgot to buy a woman for him to eat, and you know, come on. He's a snake."

She looked downward at the snake which had swallowed her bare feet and was starting to work up her ankles. It felt both warm, but also kind of chilly. Just right. And the wet, tight throat of the snake on her feet felt good too. Well, what the hell, huh? She was getting older- she was almost 22- and wasn't married, now spending her time drinking cheap beer in seedy bars, looking for casual sex from all the wrong kinds of men.

"Well, be a gentleman, hah?" she asked the man. "Lie me down on the floor." She quickly slurped down her remaining beer in seven great swallows and slammed the mug down. The man beside her laughed, drained his glass as well, and set it gently down. When he stood he was slightly wobbly, and she remembered that he had been drinking more than she. Hopefully he wouldn't drop her.

By this time the snake had swallowed her legs to mid calf, sliding it's scaly lips up her body. Her feet were held tightly but comfortably in the throat of the beast that was swallowing her alive, and her legs felt wonderful inside the mouth and throat. Now she wished she had been swallowed whole and alive by a snake a long time ago. It was kind of nice. Too bad about the death and digestion part, but that wouldn't happen for a while.

She belched loudly as the man grabbed her around the upper chest, under the armpits, and hefted her upwards. Both she and the man laughed at her little faux pax, but she laughed a lot longer afer the man was done. Oh my, she thought. I think I might actually be panicking a little.

He lay her as gently as his state would allow, clonking her head only a little. The snake had by this time swallowed her up to her knees and she struggled to hold onto her spinning mind. By closing her eyes and concentrating on the sensation of her lower legs deep in the throat of the snake that was swallowing her whole and entire she was able to calm herself down.

"Just pull my skirt off over my head," she said to the man as he swayed above her. "I won't be needing it where I'm going."

As the man fumbled clumsily in her crotch, grabbing the hem of the skirt, she was already pulling off the tubetop that restrained her full, firm breasts. In just seconds, she was now totally nude, excluding the part of her, from the mid-thigh down, that was inside the throat of the hungry snake swallowing her alive. It was really feeling super nice for her legs- tight and hot and moist. She couldn't wait to feel it as the snake swallowed her cunt!

As the snake continued swallowing her whole and alive, she closed her eyes and began to gently masturbate, teasing herself and building a warm feeling in her lower abdomen. She had shaved her pubic hair into a small heart 2 inches above her silky vaginal lips and was very sensitive to all pleasant touch. In a moment she felt something warm and moist close around a nipple even as the nose of the snake inched closer to her pussy. She opened one eye and looked, and it was the anonymous man whose snake was swallowing her whole, entire, and alive, sucking on her breast. She smiled, closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation as the man began to knead her large, soft breasts as he suckled.

As the lips of the snake inched upward, she felt the nose of the snake bump her hand. The corners of it's mouth were still below her shaved crotch, and it wasn't long before her crotch was inside the mouth of the beast.

Her orgasm was building and her hands worked harder and faster on her wet and glistening cunt. Fingers were sliding in and out of her, her other fingers sliding and rubbing and touching, and the man was kneading both of her breasts hard, the way she liked it, and sucking each nipple in turn. The snake swallowed again and as it's rough upper lip scraped across her engorged clitoris, she screamed in orgasm, wave after wave, eyes closed and back arching.

The orgasm was exhausting, and she blanked out for a time; not passing out, rather, just unaware of her surroundings and the passing of time as she recovered. When she finally opened her eyes again and remembered that she was being eaten alive by a snake, it had swallowed her quite deep. The snake's nose was between her breasts, pushing them to either side, with the corners of it's mouth now at the base of her ribs.

"Oh," she said. "My."

"Not much time left," said the man who'd been pawing her breasts as the snake was eating her. "So we need to hurry."

She spent a moment wondering what he meant before he grabbed her head at the ears and pulled her head back. This pulled her mouth open, both from force and by surprise, and the man thrust his engorged cock into her mouth and began fucking her mouth and throat vigorously. Luckily for the both of them, she didn't have much of a gag reflex as his cock was quite long and thick. Still, she thought this behaviour was quite rude- he could have asked, she would have said yes. As it was, his balls kept slapping into her eyes as he fucked her face.

The man finally came down her throat, pushing his hips hard against her mouth to get as deep as possible, his hairy balls resting on her eyelids, trembling. Gush after gush of hot cum squirted down her throat. By this time the nose of the snake was touching her chin, the man's thrusting cock actually inside the snake's mouth as well.

She knew there wasn't much time left.

And then the final moments had come- with her head at the back of the snake's mouth, she was watching as the jaws slowly closed, the snake throat holding her entire body tightly and her feet tight against the snake's stomach sphincter, the sliver of light from the outside world getting smaller and smaller. Then with an audible snap the jaws shut and she was in darkness- swallowed whole and entire, and soon to be slowly digested alive. She found this to be a tremendously exciting idea and wished she could masturbate again. Maybe when she was being held in the hot, wet enclosure of the stomach sac.

Hard contractions of the snake's throat, as it continued swallowing her alive, slid her into the stomach of the beast- the stomach sphincter sliding up and over her entire body- hard enough to hurt as she was wedged into the stomach. And then it was all done but the shouting (and screaming, and struggling to survive as the acidic juices reduced her to a thick stream of slimy nutrients).

At the moment, however, it was kind of nice- the stomach was slightly smaller than her body, even with her coiled into a tight fetal position, and it was comfortably tight against her naked skin. It was hot inside the snake's body- she was sweating but it was a nice sweat, like being in a sauna. Which was a good thought, since the stomach lining was very moist against her. She knew that at any moment the stomach acids would begin to flow and start melting her into easily transported nutrients, but right now she was happy. There wasn't much air in the belly with her and already the air was getting a little stale but that was to be expected- snake's were not air permeable after all.

In her curled position, arms between her legs, breasts smooshed against her thighs and chin, she could still reach the clean shaved cleft between her legs and she began to "polish the silver"; the warm feeling that had not left her began to build again. She started to pant, and felt herself lubing up again- although that was pointless- inside a snake's tummy there was no penis to enter her moist cunt, thrusting hard and deep, harder and faster, balls slapping against her ass cheeks and legs up, thighs on her chest as that cock fucked her, just fucked her hard, and oh! Oh! Sweet motherfucking jesus keep fucking me- just OH MY GOD.

Panting the thin stale air, she felt the moist stomach lining becoming less pleasantly wet, starting to sting. That orgasm had been stronger than the last one and it had nearly made her pass out. But now the acids were really flowing and her skin was burning- hurting bad. Her eyes were shut tight to protect her eyeballs as long as possible... but when acids ran into her upturned ear and began to digest her eardrum, the pain was nearly intolerable. She kept panting, breathing the stale, stinging wet air but drops of acidic juices were flowing into her open mouth and she began screaming now, screaming with the last of her air from the horrible, horrible pain... one eyelid open and her eyesocket burning as if a blowtorch were pressed against her face.

Bodily orifices were trying to resist the pain and freely flowing digestive juices but it was no hope- her air was running out and her lungs were filling with burning liquid. And finally, mercifully, she was gone- her systems too starved for oxygen and trying to resist the shock of the burning agony. In five minutes there was no real life in her at all... Now she was just female human meat being digested by a hungry snake.

The man who owned the snake that had eaten the young woman alive was sitting on his bar stool, drinking yet another beer. Good thing he wasn't driving tonight- walking home would be difficult enough. No one else in the bar had been particularly interested as the snake had swallowed the blonde bitch whole and entire and was now digesting her. They saw it all the time- every happy hour at least three or four women were swallowed and digested.

She had stopped struggling now- obviously she was dead now. No longer a person, just a corpse in a snake stomach. Soon to be nothing but waste products and bones, ejected somewhere out of the way.

He finished his beer and stood shakily, swaying. At last, somewhat sure of his footing he signaled to the snake. Starting toward the door he didn't even look as the snake followed him, belly full, and slithering slowly. There was a hot pad back at the apartment where the snake could coil up, and finishing digesting it's meal of woman.
---------------------------------------------

Anne
anne2snakie
New to the forum

Re: Blonde Chick Eaten By Snake

Postby KavenBach » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:59 pm

Mmmmh...

Though I'm not particularly into willing woman vore, your stories are always so very delightful. Another excellent read, Anne!
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby blackrain » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:36 am

Yes A very good story Anne, keep them coming!
Out of the darkness I will come.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=648767
blackrain
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sebastianjjj » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:04 pm

A very enjoyable read! I particularly enjoyed the line:

"Just pull my skirt off over my head," she said to the man as he swayed above her. "I won't be needing it where I'm going."

Question: How would her underwear have been removed?

My only awkwardness with the story is the oral sex. I can't envisage the man performing this act in a public place. Also, wasn't he at risk of her biting off his genitals if she'd been unwilling?
sebastianjjj
Somewhat familiar

Postby gabusan » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:05 am

I liked this story. However, the part of the girl suffering intolerable plain was a bit offputting. I know this is realistic, but still. Maybe she could be asleep or somehow numbed to pain so she doesn't agonize so much during the digestion? I have no idea how could that be explained, though...
gabusan
New to the forum

Postby cmwalters » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:19 am

classic ANNIE2SNAKIE STORY
too bad she is not around anymore and I miss her stories!

http://www.cmwalters.deviantart.com
cmwalters
Participator

Postby ArcticRaven » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:33 am

What happened to Annie? I've been a fan of her stories, but it seems like a vast majority of her stuff has disappeared.
ArcticRaven
New to the forum

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:11 pm

She was sick for a long time and yeah she pretty much dropped off
with everything she wrote and I heard a lot of her writings got deleted
or taken off..I am a big fan of hers and I went by cmwalters43 by the way.
She and snake vore girl influenced me a lot back in the early 200o's to write
what I write now.

I post a long time ago on this thread about her and yeah people still remember her
and I surely do!

http://www.samguthriewriter.deviantart.com
Attachments
fcb23af4feedfc62872279646d8a7f18.jpeg.jpg
here is a picture drawn for Annie Frankel aka Anne2snakie awhile ago and I enjoyed her stories and she influenced a lot of others than just me!
fcb23af4feedfc62872279646d8a7f18.jpeg.jpg (20.03 KiB) Viewed 2858 times
SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Postby Thunder987654 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:47 pm

well... to me the story was lovely❤ but there is always one part of most storys that i do not enjoy.. human cocks.. yup i myself love the vore and digestion part but not so much the sex part XD for me vore is love.. and vore is life❤
Thunder987654
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!