Archive > Slimeman64 > Blog > Sorry and Thank You [Report]
Slimeman64

Sorry and Thank You

Posted by Slimeman64 11 years ago

Hey, just updating this blog to appologise to some of the guys out there who I took requests for that it'll be a while before I'm going to completeing them and posting em'. I'm really far behind in much of the stuff I've been working on and also, to you other requesters out there its whats keeping me from taking more requests. So sorry for that.

Still, for everyone whos been watching this gallery, commenting, and has been faving pictures, Thank You!

Anyway, more to come soon.

....also have to ask. How would you guys react to two of the main characters from sailor moon being mermaids in a vore comic?
Comment on Sorry and Thank You

Comments
gulpin

Posted by gulpin 11 years ago Report

My Reaction would be awesome!

[ Reply ]

Chauncey

Posted by Chauncey 11 years ago Report

That would be awesome!

[ Reply ]

DarkArtist

Posted by DarkArtist 11 years ago Report

Your welcome, I have quite enjoyed your art!

And I think that would be interesting. You don't do many comics.

[ Reply ]

DragonsFTW

Posted by DragonsFTW 11 years ago Report

That's cool, i can wait. Making drawings is much more work than writing stories anyway. I know you are gonna make quality work for the art trade,so take all the time you need.

About the sailior moon part; i don't watch that anime so i dunno. But i guess it would be a cool comic. ^^

[ Reply ]

herpderp66

Posted by herpderp66 11 years ago Report

That would be cool, I'm very patient and await your art, but seriously I love the vore art you make, and I will certainly continue to favorite, watch etc your art. Keep up the good work, have a good day :D

[ Reply ]