Archive > CottonCandy > Blog > Teeth? [Report]
CottonCandy

Teeth?

Posted by CottonCandy 10 years ago

Okay so this is like... Pretty dumb but

Some people have been bothered that I've been drawing pony teeth more human-like. I figured that since they already have many human traits it wasn't that much of a stretch, and as far as I could tell the show has never shown shapes of individual teeth - so I went with a human base.

Do people prefer it this way, or would you rather more horse-like teeth? (Which I tried to do for the Sweetie Belle thing)

I know this is pretty menial, but I'd like to know what the general consensus is.
Comment on Teeth?

Comments
Humbug

Posted by Humbug 10 years ago Report

Makes no difference to me, so stick with what you're doing.

[ Reply ]

CottonCandy

Posted by CottonCandy 10 years ago Report

"Humbug" wrote:
Makes no difference to me, so stick with what you're doing.

I would assume this is what the popular opinion is.

[ Reply ]

VerySoft

Posted by VerySoft 10 years ago Report

Whatever you find more fun to do. ^^

[ Reply ]

Trowelhands

Posted by Trowelhands 10 years ago Report

If it annoys someone, do it more~

[ Reply ]

Sorniyamiro

Posted by Sorniyamiro 10 years ago Report

Why do you even ask? If they are not confident, they should draw on their own : P
It's your stuff and you decide what you desire to draw, noone else.

[ Reply ]

Legionairre

Posted by Legionairre 10 years ago Report

The mouths in the show already have humanlike qualities to them so it really isn't a stretch to depict them with human teeth. If it concerns you that much, you can always try to emulate how they look in the show. I like the way that you've done it, though, so I think that you should keep rockin' what you've been doing.

[ Reply ]

ike1

Posted by ike1 10 years ago Report

honestly, i prefer simple teeth, it always seems to detract from the picture if the artist takes their time to do individual teeth with ponies. as for human/pony teeth, doesn't really matter.

[ Reply ]

Louis112

Posted by Louis112 10 years ago Report

I like the way you draw teeth at the moment just fine, so I think you should stick with it.

[ Reply ]

AnonBrony

Posted by AnonBrony 10 years ago Report

I wasn't aware this was a huge worldwide crisis lols. Well I guess ponies don't have incisors... Butt teeth have no use in my vore anyway -.- So w/e u like.

[ Reply ]