Dolorcin
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (2)
Archives
- February 2014
For those who still aren't in the loop...
   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:49 pm
Commissions CLOSED
   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:15 am

For those who still aren't in the loop...

Permanent Linkby Dolorcin on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:49 pm

...I'm mostly on FurAffinity now.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dolorcin/

If things seem too tame for your liking, register for an account and enable viewing of mature content.

I'll be honest, the Portal has lost its charm on me. Seems like most of the regulars I used to see around have upped and left.

It takes 8 seconds to read this entire line and realise that you've just wasted that much time on something useless.
3 Comments Viewed 23161 times
Comments

Re: For those who still aren't in the loop...

Permanent Linkby ike1 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:38 pm

and so now, yet another good vore artist goes to the furaffinity shit hole, continuing the cycle.
ike1
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Permanent Linkby temporos on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:21 pm

I have a FA account, but I'm getting tired of all the politics and drama there. :/
템포로스
あなたは食べ物を噛むとき
それは戻って噛むのですか。
temporos
Participator

Blog: View Blog (0)

Permanent Linkby Dolorcin on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:30 am

ike1 wrote:and so now, yet another good vore artist goes to the furaffinity shit hole, continuing the cycle.

Well, where else would you suggest? I can't think of anywhere else which has the same userbase as FA. The Portal used to be on par, or even better than FA (within the vore community at least), but well, that's the past now.

temporos wrote:I have a FA account, but I'm getting tired of all the politics and drama there. :/

The way I see it, those things affect you as much as you want them to affect you. In my years there, the only things that ever really bothered me was how dated it's starting to look relative to the rest of the web and server stability issues. The occasional site-wide drama does leak in here and there, but they're really transient and I've honestly got better things to get riled up about.
It takes 8 seconds to read this entire line and realise that you've just wasted that much time on something useless.
Dolorcin
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (2)