+ October 2014
+ April 2014
+ March 2014
+ February 2014
+ January 2014

Random Nonsense About Various Things.

Permanent Linkby Damsel on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:34 am

About Devour:

I've decided to go in and hopefully link previous and next chapters in the description. I figure that will make it easier for new readers to get from one part to the next. And from here on out I will be adding my own personal author notes in the descriptions. Due to being a vaguely new poster on the site I wasn't sure how clean the description + side comments would look.

On a similar note I'd love more feedback from you guys. No pressure at all, I just get more inspired to write this bad boy when I've got positive chirping in my ear. It's pathetic I know.
But honestly I love talking about my characters and about their motivations. Here soon I hope to either make a blog post detailing origin stuff or possibly just fit it into the story.

Another thing I wanted to address (if it wasn't painfully clear) was colors/outfits of the Verulians and Daemon. Verulians are a lot like Hylians if you've ever played Legend of Zelda. Favorited by the Gods, intense features and pointy ears. What they wear, and what I try to get across, is very whimsical. A lot like the women of Spartacus (with Viva Bianca, Lucy Lawless and so on).
While Daemon literally live off the obsidian rocks they've carved homes into. Their weapons are made of it, their armor. Casual clothes consist of dark colored leather made from animals in the area.

I've planned out a bit of this tale and it should stretch out into 3 parts. Part 1 is planned out, part 2 I have many ideas and scenes in mind. Plenty of twists and turns. But 3 is a black pit of confusion. For what I have planned for Lis and Raegor I have little to no clue how to end their tale...you know, not tragically. But at the point expect the worst.

A new story on the rise?

I probably won't publish it until after Devour is wrapped up, but this lovely little story came to mind last night and I spent a long time putting things together. Another fantasy setting with obvious Beauty and the Beast ties. It won't follow it but the general idea is linked.
It's promising though and will have a new vorish feature to it: the ability to swallow someone whole, drain their energy and spit them back up. Sounds weird and unappealing now but it'll make sense when I write it.

11 Comments Viewed 3154 times
Comments
Next

Re: Random Nonsense About Various Things.

Permanent Linkby divineBeast on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:37 am

im glad to hear that you dont plan to end the story tragically! i would have felt disappointed. im not sure what to give you for feedback though.
that pred idea for your other story sounds awesome. sometimes i like a little bit of horror with my vore. thats why i like monster movies!
divineBeast
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (0)

Permanent Linkby Imrhys on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:07 am

It's promising though and will have a new vorish feature to it: the ability to swallow someone whole, drain their energy and spit them back up. Sounds weird and unappealing now but it'll make sense when I write it.

*drools pre-emptively* I can't wait to see THAT.
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Blog: View Blog (302)

Permanent Linkby Damsel on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:24 am

If you guys really think it sounds interesting I could always do duel story posting. I've been brainstorming ideas a lot lately :)
Damsel
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (10)

Permanent Linkby ScrambleandClick on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:06 pm

This sounds (vaguely) similar to what I've got planned, though the world construction's pretty different (and the spit them back up doesn't come into play). Also, if you're comfortable, PM me the details on what's making you confused about how to end things with Lis and Raegor?
ScrambleandClick
Participator

Blog: View Blog (22)

Permanent Linkby Damsel on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Is it? I've had the idea for a bit, the dynamic at least, for some time. I don't commonly make the girl-in-stomach process something the female can survive but figured it was time to shake it up. As for Lis and Raegor I'm going to write things out and play it by ear.
Damsel
New to the forum

Permanent Linkby ScrambleandClick on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Damsel wrote:Is it? I've had the idea for a bit, the dynamic at least, for some time. I don't commonly make the girl-in-stomach process something the female can survive but figured it was time to shake it up. As for Lis and Raegor I'm going to write things out and play it by ear.

A bit (I think). It's an important anatomical detail for the predator race in the world I'm building. The reason the spit-them-back-up doesn't come into play as often with the variant in my world is due to the amount of life force and meat that's needed by the time the predator can eat a person. Theoretically it could be done, but it's less taxing for the predator to take the flesh and life force in one fell swoop.

As for those two, I wish you luck! Hopefully it goes over well.

Damsel wrote:If you guys really think it sounds interesting I could always do duel story posting. I've been brainstorming ideas a lot lately :)

I vote for yes. Because more stories is always better.
ScrambleandClick
Participator

Blog: View Blog (22)

Permanent Linkby divineBeast on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:02 am

Damsel wrote:If you guys really think it sounds interesting I could always do duel story posting. I've been brainstorming ideas a lot lately :)

well if you think you can handle writing more than one story then why not?
but dont do it just to make us happy!
divineBeast
Somewhat familiar

Permanent Linkby Damsel on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:46 am

I do everything for my loving readers. You guys are why I even do it! Otherwise I'd write my smut alone in some dark room, lol. I'll definitely give it some thought :)
Damsel
New to the forum

Permanent Linkby divineBeast on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:09 am

hey i have a question. can Verulians and Daemons mate and make a hybrid baby? is it even possible?
divineBeast
Somewhat familiar

Permanent Linkby Damsel on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:24 am

Not to spoil anything but it's a question that will come up very soon. I'm debating however on how to approach it because essentially they're physically the exact same (save for the eyes and eating abilities of the Daemon). It could either be a yes which might not go great for the child, for example they might register as food to the Daemon with smell/taste but have the ability to devour something whole too. Or he could be a Daemon who just can't swallow anything out of the ordinary.
But then I could always chalk it up to there being a tiny microscopic strand of DNA that makes it impossible. Either way I don't think I'll throw in children. The ability though has crossed my mind!
Damsel
New to the forum