Archive > Scaylid00d > Blog > I Miss You Guys So Much =;w;= [Report]
Scaylid00d

I Miss You Guys So Much =;w;=

Posted by Scaylid00d 9 years ago

I'm still alive! ヽ(⌒▽⌒)ノ Can you believe it? And like it says in the title, I miss Eka's Portal too much <3 I want gurgling stomachs, churning guts, groaning bellies, distended tummies and voluptuous bulges. These are some of the necessities of life, I tell you.

And.. *giggles like a schoolgirl* Get this, you guys, I'm seriously...! Wacom. Intuos. CTH680. Oh my god, yes o////o This thing is sex. By sheer luck I won a substantial online gift voucher to a local site here, and decided to spend it on this little device ;u;

So what I'm trying to say is that I am still around, and quite keen on making and uploading new things again, and soon :3 Thing is, I seem to have a bad habit of starting a drawing and just never finishing it. I've literally got at least 6 such drawings, both traditional and digital, just lying around begging for my attention. I still intend on finishing them, but with all my real-life fidgy-widgy-ness, tomfoolery included, it just takes longer =w= In spite of this, I have three new pics to upload here! I know they're kind of simple, but at least it's something c; There's a whole bunch of vore on its way, and with the help of this new tablet of mine, I feel proper motivated to jump right in and get things done again!

Keep an eye open for future announcements, I'm itching to finally do my first-ever livestream, maybe even this weekend already, so stay tuned =^ . ^=

Additionally, I want to start taking commissions! \@3@/ Yes, it's a little more complicated using PayPal in Africa, but I seem to have an account all set up and ready to go =3
However, still being a newbie at this, I'd like to take a test-commission with it first. See if everything works before I commit to accepting large investments in my little abilities >ω>
I hereby open 1 slot for commission, to the value of US$ 1.00 :silly:
And for this dollar, I'll draw you a sketch of anything you'd like, within reason of course ;D My only hard-limits are scat, gore and visibly under-aged characters. PM me if you'd like to claim the slot and we can discuss it further C:

That's all from me for now! Looking forward to catching up with everything that's been going on here while I've been out an about <3 Peace out, you devious delicacies, you~!
Comment on I Miss You Guys So Much =;w;=

Comments
RavenXeo

Posted by RavenXeo 9 years ago Report

*hugs* <3

[ Reply ]

RavenXeo

Posted by RavenXeo 9 years ago Report

T3T i wish i could take that dollar thing...all my money is saved for hopsickle and my spare money went on food today..

[ Reply ]

Scaylid00d

Posted by Scaylid00d 9 years ago Report

"RavenXeo" wrote:
T3T i wish i could take that dollar thing...all my money is saved for hopsickle and my spare money went on food today..

*huggles back* :3 Aw, no worries, I know how it is, money's pretty tight on my side too, it's a universal problem >_< Hope you at least scored some good food :D Recently got a whole bunch of mince on a great special, so it'll be stir-fry for me for a while <3

[ Reply ]

Naubol

Posted by Naubol 9 years ago Report

As i said, Can take your commission on, Also supergreat to see you around x3

[ Reply ]

tails11

Posted by tails11 9 years ago Report

Yay! Your sorta back! We've missed you too! \_•3•_/ *gives big hug!*

[ Reply ]

Deska

Posted by Deska 9 years ago Report

May I suggest uploading some of the scraps and wips? May help you feel like your making headway even when real life bogs ya down! I know I enjoy seeing the process to creating gurgling bellies, im sure im not alone! :3

Welcome back!!!

[ Reply ]

Canace

Posted by Canace 9 years ago Report

I miss my little art slave, too.

[ Reply ]

JackJackal

Posted by JackJackal 9 years ago Report

Wb! Glad to see you back in action!

[ Reply ]

Svartvinge

Posted by Svartvinge 9 years ago Report

Huh, one dollar sketch huh? im up for that if you have time :3

[ Reply ]

Eekamouth

Posted by Eekamouth 9 years ago Report

Good to hear from you again bruv'nah Pu^

[ Reply ]

Nighthexer

Posted by Nighthexer 9 years ago Report

Finally! My favorite artist is back! I missed you! Also, will you open to multiple commissions soon?

[ Reply ]

Imrhys

Posted by Imrhys 9 years ago Report

*glomps* Just checked list of messages waiting for me and.... YOU'RE BACK!!! *squeezes gently*

So glad to see your kinky, voracious self back *wraps tentacles gently around* We missed you.

[ Reply ]