Archive > valecity > Blog > In a Pickle...(commission info) [Report]
valecity

In a Pickle...(commission info)

Posted by valecity 9 years ago

first off, why the hell do people say "I'm in a Pickle" when something inconvieniant happens to them? I just don't get it.

Secondly, I am indeed in a pickle, been looking at my income and found out that my budget has been pretty low as of late.

So I guess that commissions are open once again, BUT I would only have time for single page commissions. Not comics cause they take up too much time that I don't have much of right now, I know that I haven't been doing bigger comics for a while but I swear that I will make up for it in the future. ( have something planned that's coming up but don't have the funds for it)

So once again, Single none comic pages are open, and please don't ask for a two-three page comic cause I dont have time so I won't do it.

Thank you all for your support.
Comment on In a Pickle...(commission info)

Comments
Paraffine

Posted by Paraffine 9 years ago Report

So, if it is a single page comic, that means, no panels, right? Because there seems to be a difference between sequences (several pages with one "scene") and comics (one page with several "scenes"). :)
And sketch/lineart/colour?

I'd be more than happy to help you here, but I would need to know the details.

Take care!

[ Reply ]

valecity

Posted by valecity 9 years ago Report

I guess that I can do two scenes on a page, but that would be it though.

[ Reply ]

TW

Posted by TW 9 years ago Report

Still open?

[ Reply ]

valecity

Posted by valecity 9 years ago Report

"TW" wrote:
Still open?

yep

[ Reply ]

Hax999

Posted by Hax999 8 years ago Report

If someone's in a pickle..then they're literally in a pickle. ._.

[ Reply ]

Aces

Posted by Aces 5 years ago Report

I have a ridiculous amount of work in the way of commissions that I need handled. Trouble is, it's mostly comics. :C

Let me know if you are ever available for comics, as I still need another artist to help with Fallout: Guts and Glory. I've been having SeekGr working for me steady over the course of months now and there's no shortage of funding.

[ Reply ]

valecity

Posted by valecity 5 years ago Report

Just to let you know that I don't draw vore anymore.

[ Reply ]