Archive > Altimos > Blog > Ancient Reckoning [Report]
Altimos

Ancient Reckoning

Posted by Altimos 9 years ago

I just posted a link on the Vore Games Forum, for my new game Ancient Reckoning.

It's my plan to make this one hell of a vore game, it'll take time... but whatever time is not dedicated to college, will be used to keep updating the game.

I've always like the idea of vore... I don't know what it is, the concept of sliding down a hot, wet, humid throat and being dropped into a stomach... is just so appealing.

I'm a big creative writer, and my imagination is so out there... I can make the most avid reader gasp with astonishment. I've been gaming for over 20 years in the table
top environment, and of those 20 years, 12 have been spent creating campaigns for players to traverse through. I've got two that were the bulk of my creative experience,
I'm turning into an RPG for steam, the other I turned into an RPG for Eka's Portal.

I hope that my unique love for vore, and my creativity from one of my favorite campaigns... will give you exactly what you're looking for.

Since it is my desire to become more active in the Eka's community, I may even come up with a few creative stories... I've got a couple, but in that context I'm not quite
capable of uploading it yet (embarrassed). It's always that uncertainty of what others might think. A game is one thing, but a written story... you never know how a person
will receive it.

But I digress... Hope you enjoy my content... and any other content that I will post from here on out.
Comment on Ancient Reckoning

Comments
agnitnurk

Posted by agnitnurk 9 years ago Report

Sounds good , is it going to be a 3D-game?

[ Reply ]

Altimos

Posted by Altimos 9 years ago Report

Negative, I yet have the skill in ruby to make anything 3D. In time, I'll certainly give it a try. But I'm since I started using RPG maker about 10 days or so ago... I'd rather not move to fast, and work on something good, nice a slowly. Thanks for the approval though :)

[ Reply ]

ifyougowrong

Posted by ifyougowrong 8 years ago Report

Where can I find the link to this game, yo?

[ Reply ]

Altimos

Posted by Altimos 8 years ago Report

Currently, the old demo has been removed. A new version will be posted at a later time.

Sorry for any inconvenience... But I'd rather the new version be the one everybody gets to experience.

[ Reply ]

oishi1

Posted by oishi1 7 years ago Report

Quality trumps speed. Don't rush or panic.

[ Reply ]