Archive > TheUnknown > Blog > Italy and doggie [Report]
TheUnknown

Italy and doggie

Posted by TheUnknown 9 years ago

I..am..going..to..Italy..tomorrow.... :la:

So! Me and my girlfriend is leaving this frozen country to Italy!! C:
We will be there from Dec 17th to Dec 28th, so we will be away for awhile! But (From what i read) They have wifi connection there! So we will work a lot while we are there with some drawings and stories (She will work on her new book and I will continue on some of my request :3)
BUT! If they don't have free wifi or wifi at all.. Then i'll try to write a new journal telling ya c:

And on a side note.
Earlier today my dog Oskar attacked my little sister. She was sitting down in front of him, giving him a hug as usual, then he without warning jumped at her face and bit her chin and cheek, leaving deep bite marks in her face. So we decided that we have to take him out.. (Of course this is when I am gone..) So.. didn't get to draw that much today.. You know.. Its kinda weird the next time i saw him after that conversation.. He was so happy to see his whole family.. not having a clue what we are planning.. Its weird..

So yeah, that kinda sucks.. But that is life! He has been a happy heatlhy dog until this year, so I am also kinda glad to see him leaving in this position.. Gonna miss him though :I

But I cya guys later! Can't wait to visit Italy with my dear and have some fun! will try to update ya when/if i get the chance :D
Comment on Italy and doggie

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please