Archives
- June 2015
Update for the sake of update
   Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:43 pm

+ September 2012
+ November 2011

Update for the sake of update

Permanent Linkby SDmanical on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:43 pm

I realized I haven't posted an update in a few years, and my last one was so painfully old that I didn't want to look at it.

Hi.

I don't really use this website much anymore, I guess. I made a text adventure and wrote some stories, which I don't like much anymore, but I don't want to delete since a couple people favorited them. I hate it when people delete stuff I had favorited.

I still like the text adventure, although I never made another one or did any more work on it. It should still be up in my previous comments for anyone who wants to try it.

I still write, and (try to) draw stuff, but none of it's been vore related recently, so I haven't posted anything.

There you go, there's an update for all two of the people watching me.

0 Comments Viewed 1555 times