Archive > BIGBIG > Blog > Our trash [Report]
BIGBIG

Our trash

Posted by BIGBIG 8 years ago

I dont usualy do blogs like this but considering i have a rather healthy amount of followers i grab the chance and post a video about our trash

just take a look at this video (warning strong guts needed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wH878t78bw
An entier sraw stuck up a sea turtles nose

that straw was thrown in to the ocean by a human or taken in to the ocean with the wind or a canalization from a city or whatever place
My brother throws his trash along side the road or wherever he is right at the moment just because he is lazy to atleast take that little efort and
store his trash inside his pockets or idk where to borrow that stuff and throw it in to a trash can ... (if i m not there to pick it up or warning him it lefts behind)

with this i would like to ask you to dont be like my brother and a lot of persons on this planet and borrow it atleast to the nearest trash ! you literaly spare lives with it
though normal public or even hous trash wont slow the problem always because often its the companies that throw out the trash in to the nature
making our planet dirty and dagerous for evry lifeforms .. and thats not just animals but humans as well

so if you have the oportunity to separate trash do so ... I personaly dont separate trash because there are non public places where we could borrow it in my place ... sadly
but if i gona have my own home i will make sure to somehow separate it and if needed store it rather than burn or throwit out

I also recomend to watch Chris Jordans art here ---> http://www.chrisjordan.com/gallery/midw ... 13%2018x24

This wont just be a life sparer but also will make your surrounding cleaner... that way better for you and evryone

a little efort to warn you people ... i would like to try and combine my art in the future with themes like this but its hard when its about sexy content
guese it could be up for LooGoo on the bottom of evry pic :)
Comment on Our trash

Comments
Bright

Posted by Bright 8 years ago Report

Sometimes people are trash.

[ Reply ]

Nevek

Posted by Nevek 8 years ago Report

The suns gunna supernova in 968 years soooooo this planit ant got mutch time left anyway...

[ Reply ]

Shryland

Posted by Shryland 8 years ago Report

I watched that video earlier today. Man... I had to quit when just touching the straw with the pliers made that turtle flinch and scream in pain. I'm a little mad they didn't try taking it to vet clinic or someplace to give it some anesthesia before taking the straw out... But still, there straw shouldn't have been in there in the first place :( Videos like these remind me I still have some semblance of a soul left.

[ Reply ]

Ursa

Posted by Ursa 8 years ago Report

I hope someday people in my country really start to separate and recycle trash, not just bring it to the junkyard. On the other hand, all those photos of dead birds and videos of suffering turtles make me feel angry and inhuman, I agree that shock-content is a strong source of propaganda, but I'm really sick of propaganda to relate, and I suspect not only I, but most of eastern Europe and Asia are, so this kind of information can't really help us.

[ Reply ]

BIGBIG

Posted by BIGBIG 8 years ago Report

"Ursa" wrote:
I hope someday people in my country really start to separate and recycle trash, not just bring it to the junkyard. On the other hand, all those photos of dead birds and videos of suffering turtles make me feel angry and inhuman, I agree that shock-content is a strong source of propaganda, but I'm really sick of propaganda to relate, and I suspect not only I, but most of eastern Europe and Asia are, so this kind of information can't really help us.

youre right we need to perform it and not just talk about it

[ Reply ]

DoctorLucy

Posted by DoctorLucy 8 years ago Report

"Nevek" wrote:
The suns gunna supernova in 968 years soooooo this planit ant got mutch time left anyway...
Who the hell told you this! It's completely ludicrus The sun will eventually exhaust it's fuel (hydrogen) and then either turn into a small red star or mostlikely expand and explode into a type 2 super nova...

This will happen in about 5.1 billion years from now... Who he hell said 968 years to you?! Seriously! I'm like, so annoyed at this I feel like eatting someone for got sake! Give me te fricken trash because its obviously everywhere... Even in our minds!

[ Reply ]

ZX1993

Posted by ZX1993 8 years ago Report

I hate it when people just throw their trash anywhere they want, those type of people are idiots/lazy. Whether it is a small piece of trash or large, it should always be thrown into the proper location. My family really cares about the environment enough to recycle our trash, even I help clean up the trash I see on the road and throw it away properly, its annoying to do but if I don't clean it up then who will? There are so many people that don't even care or say they care but are not doing a thing to help out on the cleaning and recycling. Nothing else makes me angrier than seeing how our once beautiful planet is now becoming a place full of filth and garbage. I just hope that one day humans will stop treating our planet as garbage and help clean it up and keep it clean, but that day may or may not happen.

[ Reply ]

kater2000

Posted by kater2000 8 years ago Report

poor turtle. happy to see, they can help her.
i hate this stupid people, they throw her trash into the nature. after we killet our planet, waht will we do? push the "reset"-button? please take more care for the nature for a better live. i hope, you can understand me, not easy to write in a not nativ language.

[ Reply ]

DONAMELIK12

Posted by DONAMELIK12 8 years ago Report

when making comic serleena

[ Reply ]