Archive > Plinko > Blog > Hiatus [Report]
Plinko

Hiatus

Posted by Plinko 8 years ago

Hello peeps, likely going to keep this journal rather short being I am up to my eyeballs in junk I need to get done (Procrastinators procrastinate :P)

Anyway, for all of you who do not know I am a reservist in the United States Air Force IRL, and recently I have been selected to take on an active duty assignment that will likely keep me very busy in the next six months or so. With that being said, it should come with no surprise that I will not have the time to do really anything anymore other than work, work and more work, plus now I will be living in a dorm with two or three more people and I really do not feel comfortable exposing my art to a bunch of strangers in the military, especially ones who will likely haze me for the things I like drawing... So from this moment on I will be taking a leave of absence until I return, which should be somewhere around August or September. (Around that time I might open commissions as well? We'll see) For all of you who keep in contact with me on Skype, I will try my best to keep in touch, but the worst case is I will not have the time to so please do not take it as I do not want to speak with you, it's just I have no idea how busy I will be or how much access I will have to my electronic stuffs.

I want to thank all my friends here for the constant support and encouragement in the past few months, it's going to be a shame to have to go, but it is what it is.

Welp, that's all I can think of for now, if you guys are having trouble reading this train wreck of a journal, I am sorry, I literally just pounded this thing out in a few minutes and immediately ran out the door to catch a few of my appointments... Which I am now late for :{

Insert catch phrase here.
-Plinko
Comment on Hiatus

Comments
yes

Posted by yes 8 years ago Report

Good luck and have fun. Hope you got posted somewhere with a view.

[ Reply ]