Archive > GTSdev > Blog > Silly average blog and update: WoW Legion and moved! [Report]
GTSdev

Silly average blog and update: WoW Legion and moved!

Posted by GTSdev 7 years ago

So eh hehe, the moving took a little longer than expected, ran into some issues that needed to be adressed before moving in, but from this monday i will finally be sleeping at my brand new appartment! :)

It has been strange, but im so happy about the neighbours in the area, they seem sweet and kind adn very much, well, like me!!

In other news, i have been incredibly busy with playing world of warcraft with the same friends i started playing with 10 or 11 years ago! World of Warcraft means quite alot to me as its the very thing wich sepperated all the good from the bad during my late childhood and teen years, so i thank blizzard for that!

I have to apology even though im constantly reminded not to, about my inactivity. At my early times at ekas portal, i used to be incredibly active as a main interrest, but thing is i live on the flow of things and i never truly commit to anything. Some would say thats a bad thing, others believe it could be a good thing but i dunno, all i know is that it works for me, so to anyone hoping for more arts, it might come back, it all depends on what catches my interrest as time goes by.

I tend to latch onto interrests in a long time, but then switch to something else after, and then back again but i cant really tell why and when, i guess its normal but what do i know.

Oh! and i have also been writing and writing alot before i go to bed each day, and im writing a story, developping characters and a world that have been stuck in my head since i were 12 or so .. and ive been wanting to realize that story.

But mind you, im not a writer, i dont have the finesse to put the right words in the right timing or to emphasize emotions correctly through text, but what i DO know is how to do it with comics, so the story is just a note and a template and a layout for a world im trying to realize.

Its just a thing i do in the offtime but i am quite confident in it.

i wont give any details on this world for now sorry, but i might in the future. Either way, stay happy and glorious sillies, and dont get eaten <3
Comment on Silly average blog and update: WoW Legion and moved!

Comments
Humbug

Posted by Humbug 7 years ago Report

Oh, you're gonna make a story? That could be really cool. :D

Glad things are working out for you, though. :)

[ Reply ]

Walthis

Posted by Walthis 7 years ago Report

No promises on not getting eaten, but I'm definitely interested to read whatever yer writing when you get done with it! Also congrats on finally getting finishing with moving!

[ Reply ]

GTSdev

Posted by GTSdev 7 years ago Report

"Humbug" wrote:
Oh, you're gonna make a story? That could be really cool. :D

Glad things are working out for you, though. :)

ya its a world about rules of the universe, myths and also friendship problems xD

[ Reply ]

GTSdev

"Walthis" wrote:
No promises on not getting eaten, but I'm definitely interested to read whatever yer writing when you get done with it! Also congrats on finally getting finishing with moving!

hehe thank you, glad to hear that.

[ Reply ]

SplitterPic

Posted by SplitterPic 7 years ago Report

i'm always happy to hear good news from you ^^
try to stay always happy dev, and i hope you the best with your story ;)

[ Reply ]

HyperlinkError

Posted by HyperlinkError 7 years ago Report

Who says you shouldn't apologize for your absence? Do you know how many starving children in Africa cry because you don't upload enough art? Do you!?

[ Reply ]

GTSdev

"HyperlinkError" wrote:
Who says you shouldn't apologize for your absence? Do you know how many starving children in Africa cry because you don't upload enough art? Do you!?

Exactly i dont know!! D: *collabses in grief*

[ Reply ]