Archive > Hestia042 > Blog > Scripts [Report]
Hestia042

Scripts

Posted by Hestia042 7 years ago

Hi again, everyone!
I have been doing this for about a month now, and the interest and support is amazing! Thank you so much, my fans and writers, you're helping me realize my dreams!
That being said, I've branched out a bit and opened my mind even more. I did a recording where I was prey, a few of you didn't care for it, and that's great to see the feedback! Thanks :D However I am open to being a Furry and will be pred to F prey if it's a revenge or man stealing thing. In real life women are competitive and vindictive, and I have tangoed with some nasty pieces of work... I feel I can be vengeful.... I am never going to be open minded about under aged, or incest... Scat to me is not appealing, I can imply it but that' about it.
I would love to read a script where it's macro/micro and I am using my little person as a sex toy... I once read an awesome short story , and the victim was shrunk down, and then paralyzed fully conscious of his surroundings and what was happening to him, only to be used as a sex toy for an aunt and niece . He was one of a collection... It was from a horror anthology called "Hot Blood Tales of Erotic Horror" awesome book, I suggest you all get copy and read it! Damn I gave my copy away years ago, might have to go buy a new one!
Don't you just love it when you read a story so good, and so well written that it sticks with you forever? I have been reading some of the writings posted on here and I am just in awe of how talented you all are! Keep writing and think of me when you do, I can always use new things to read!
~ Hestia ~
Comment on Scripts

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please