Archive > mirrormind101 > Blog > Getting lazy. [Report]
mirrormind101

Getting lazy.

Posted by mirrormind101 7 years ago

Yo gang how are you all doing?

I hope you are all ok and as for me damn I am getting lazy and I don't just mean my drawing ether.

I don't know what's going on and I am not upset or depressed or angry or stressed just really really lazy.

It's getting so bad that I even look at my toys (I am a 29 soon to be 30 year old manchild so give me some space lol) and my ps4 and just go meh and lay down.

I don't feel tired but at the same time I really don't want to move or give a crap and like I mentioned before I am not depressed or upset at all I am quite happy but I feel meh at the same time.

I don't know maybe I need to get out more and hay I do like NERF toys (remember manchild!) maybe me and my younger (by 5 years) bro can go to a park and shoot the crap out of each other or go paint balling or somthing for a day.

Or go to the Metro Centre ( UK North East Mall to the USA ecs people ;) ) and just hang out with my old collage buddies and my bro (at this point we are all manchildren lol).

I will have to do somthing different.....well anyhoo if you reed these things thanks and I know I go on a bit but it's just to vent a bit and thanks for your time :)
Comment on Getting lazy.

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please