Archive > A0IISA > Blog > Jan.UPDT 2: Comms done, job seeking, remaining works & plans. [Report]
A0IISA

Jan.UPDT 2: Comms done, job seeking, remaining works & plans.

Posted by A0IISA 7 years ago

Hiya!

Gotta give a quick update regarding couple of things.

But before that, 2000 watchers has been broken at DeviantArt! Wohoo! Thank you very much for the support!

Commission batch is finally done and 3 sure is a good number for batches from now on. I still have not made up my mind about whenever I should just take commissions based on my interest to do or "first to come, first to pay, first to serve". While there's not been yet upgrade orders made for the coloured sketches, so I'd like to inform that I will sure take one, even more if fitting background will be applied, so that I can add examples into new version of commission sheet.
For the opening day is still yet to decide due to matters I HAVE to focus on that I'll explain next.

I went to the unemployment office for the meeting and I was informed that lot of fitting work places has opened at the beginning of the year, we went trough these and chose at least 10 places to apply for. I have yet to send these because I first got tired and now I have tabs open as these are wips, I'm sadly relatively slow with these because it's not easy to advertise oneself when you have limited work experience and no experience for the field you try to apply for, but at least these don't demand a year or more experience.
I'll be occupied with these for a bit as I'm in a hurry with these.

Also I'd like to finish the references of my new characters, Mathilda and Connie, latter still without new outfit, and 2nd set of nipaishins and maybe a few other ideas I'll have.
There's also a comic for the 3rd part of the witch series, I'm still writing a script for it and summary is almost soon done before the proper script begins. I still haven't got much time to think about the pledges, but one of these ideas are the exclusive discounts on commissions, not sure about the guaranteed slots for the commission streams, exclusive request streams might be an alternative. I believe to have figured how I can advertise the comic, I plan to present first few pages in public view, but whenever they are finished inks or unfinished sketches that is yet to decide. I'd like to hear your ideas too if you have, I'm open to hear suggestions.

That's all for now folks!

~A0IISA
Comment on Jan.UPDT 2: Comms done, job seeking, remaining works & plans.

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please