Patreon
   Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:56 pm

+ June 2016
+ April 2016
+ May 2015
Search Blogs

Patreon

Permanent Linkby Kaede on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:56 pm

In an attempt to both keep myself motivated and to maybe share some of my other game work and such and bring in some input from watchers I am going to be opening up a Patreon.

I won't really be 'paywall-ing' anything. But it will be a way to contribute ideas and characters, see stuff early, and get a chance to play with some games/programs I might make while they are still alpha/pre-alpha, or just provide some support to get me to spend more time on this stuff and improve. Maybe even actually put something out game-related.

Just trying to see how much interest there is to some extent, no pressure to give anything. Everything there will eventually make it here more publicly, unless a game gets abandoned or something.

https://www.patreon.com/Endemic

Infinite gratitude to anyone that does decide to sign up!

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Боже мой! У меня топор в головe
2 Comments Viewed 3972 times
Comments

Re: Patreon

Permanent Linkby EnderDracolich on Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:50 am

I guess you no longer have a patreon? I would like to support you, but I don't see any way to do so.
EnderDracolich
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Patreon

Permanent Linkby Kaede on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:50 am

Uh, yeah. That was 2 years ago and it never really went anywhere
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Боже мой! У меня топор в головe
Kaede
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (6)