+ July 2016
+ June 2016
+ May 2016
+ March 2016
+ February 2016
Search Blogs

A whole new world of ideas.

Permanent Linkby DanzoLegend on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:31 pm

Okay been a moment. The weekend was filled with birthday wishes, get togethers with family and a lot of ps4 testing. But with me opening commissions next week, I am going to test something. Thanks to the super best friend cast, i got a free gamefly account and mass effect Andromeda on the way, sooooooo.... Im going to try streaming it. The stream time will be Friday 24th at 8pm central. I will of course make a link for everyone here and be as silly as i normally am. I can only hope to get as many of you there as i can. The stream will be 100% blind, outside of the silly few things i know that I couldn't avoid. If this goes well i will stream sunday as well and maybe make it a weekly thing.

One day i will be a legend.
0 Comments Viewed 254 times

Who is online

Registered users: 75ChaosFlare, acidboomelite, Adramalech, Allinmygut, angrytiger12, AnonymousLurker, Asuroth, balanced-guy, BellyBustingKelli, BellyOfTheWubblies, Big D, Bing [Bot], boblikesbeer, bronzebones, buster520, californasun, captamis, ChaoskampfNunc, ChrisOrSomething, CocoaTheRabbit, Conn, crispy91, cybault, Darian, darkness4991, deadpoolfan, deathravager, DeepSky, dellobenedetto, Derikdon, Digestionfan, DimensionalKitty, doctorwho202, DoubleOSnake, elrae70, EndercreeperMugen, evan2020201, FanficFetishist, Farfanuggen, FatalTragedy2004, fatterlooo, FireStormTheCat, Flantheslime, Frakass, GastroGuest, Germantrooper, ggghhhkkk, gizblah, Google [Bot], GramSlam, greenknight98, gulpin, honeyblade98, humadragon2016, HypeIshimaru, innertrack, JackCrimson, jtgrayfire, JustAHat, kailan, KDzee, lalalalas, LunaraMoth, lXlNeMiSiSlXl, max123, Mimai, mimikyu, Miyu5, MMPluc, MPennanti, mrxnobody, nanathenazi, nexus, niatheminccinogirl, no one, Novalori, Number13, OrcaVoreIsBestVore, OrionFusion, Paladisx, Parsley, RandomUsername, Rashdolphin, RexMundi, Rowan, Sakao, SakuraHanaryuu, Savar, Skeksi, TaciturnTiger, TenaciousTinkerer, Thagrahn, ThatPredSpringtrap, Thatrunningsnorlax, Theguythatdoes, Thornfist, tigra9, TotalMastermind, TryMeIke, Unkn0wnlocal371, upsidedownface, Vadrigos, veender, virgime, vorelectric, VOreMonster, whatisthissheet, Yahoo [Bot], zaqza, ZShogan