Archive > darkevilme > Blog > Nomad: Imminent release and plans for update 22 [Report]
darkevilme

Nomad: Imminent release and plans for update 22

Posted by darkevilme 7 years ago

Good news gentlemen!

Update 21 is nearly complete: I just need to complete two more smut scenes + convert a guest contribution to dialogue file form and it'll be ready to ship. So, one week, maybe two, maybe sooner than that.

This update is by content alone I think the biggest one I've done. 4 player as prey scenes, 5 player as pred scenes. lot of scenes.

But enough about the news of rejoicing. I have also begun planning for update 22.

Core to the update will be the combat overhaul and the addition of the stamina or action meter. Yes, that's going in, to add more depth to the combat which is currently about as deep as a michael bay script.

Secondary will be the 2nd dungeon overhaul. which bears some explaination. Before this I considered dungeons to be a place someone would just drop into to level and search for loot, apparently there needs to be a bit more to that. Lore, bosses and in general a more contextualized experience. So update 21 includes the revamp to make the spacehulk better, and the 2nd dungeon overhaul will re-work Zorr in update 22, and i might do omnico in update 23.

Now. This might not be the only things put in the plan for update 21. But they're probably enough to be getting on with. That being said if people have any suggestions for other things they might want included I welcome the input. And It'll be a testament to how many people actually remember I have a blog.
Comment on Nomad: Imminent release and plans for update 22

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please