Archive > Rayen > Blog > ARPG Issues [Report]
Rayen

ARPG Issues

Posted by Rayen 7 years ago

ARPG's Main Story is gonna be on a temporary hold.

Reason: I need to rethink how the storyline is going. I've been writing myself into corners a lot lately and I just need some time to rethink things.

It shouldn't be a super long break, like a week at max. I'll try and make some other content to make up for it though.

Also, Extra Story will be up sometime this weekend as usual, so no worries there.

Sorry about all this. D:
Comment on ARPG Issues

Comments
triviumchimaira

Posted by triviumchimaira 7 years ago Report

It happens, Looking forward to it when it gets back!

[ Reply ]

DanzoLegend

Posted by DanzoLegend 7 years ago Report

fair enough. it's like a dnd session. we want more but do not mind waiting

[ Reply ]

JiklokEmisaryOfSteel

Posted by JiklokEmisaryOfSteel 7 years ago Report

Tiss why most shows are done in seasons birb.

[ Reply ]

Deska

Posted by Deska 7 years ago Report

Makes sense! I mean you've been going steady on near daily updates for quite a while now! Take a week or two off, let the juices settle well you work on other projects! :D

[ Reply ]

Kartomic

Posted by Kartomic 7 years ago Report

No problem! Take some time off to get the creative juices refilled.

[ Reply ]

lordamaterasu03

Posted by lordamaterasu03 7 years ago Report

a small break isn't anything to worry much about. So take the time you need too. before you start writing yourself into a corner you can't find an out of.

[ Reply ]

Way2Weird4Some

Posted by Way2Weird4Some 7 years ago Report

Don't worry about taking some time to yourself. You deserve it after so much hard work.
I hope you start feeling better about all of this afterwards. You seem to have had a lot of issues and troubles lately. Best of luck to you my friend, and may you fare well on your break.

[ Reply ]

Petz22

Posted by Petz22 7 years ago Report

Sorry for making a comment so late Rayen. For me it is perfectly fine that you need some time to think where the story is going. I am following you, because I like the quality of your content, and I would not mind if it took 2 weeks, 3 weeks or as long as you need to rethink the story, if that means that the quality of your content does not get reduced :) And also, do take care of yourself Rayen. If you at any point need to rethink a story,where you are going content wise, or if you need some time to yourself, do not hesitate to take a break :) I know you have had some problems wirth your health, so do take care.

I mean hey, I follow Jontron, and that man has not uploadet anything in 2 months now, and I still do not mind, so go ahead ^^

Also, I hope you have not had any trouble wirth tornadoes. Those things have me quite worried.

[ Reply ]

Ethereal

Posted by Ethereal 7 years ago Report

The longer you take to get going again, the more likely that you'll never get going again. A week max turns into 10 days, then a month, then never.

Hope you get it all sorted out.

[ Reply ]