Archive > Fabrja13 > Blog > Expansion of Vorewood [Report]
Fabrja13

Expansion of Vorewood

Posted by Fabrja13 7 years ago

Ok so after the release of my intro to my little vore world, I'm now in need of ideas for stories. I have one based around a zoo in the works, but I need more ideas. Preferably they should be based in Vorewood but anything is possible. I've also added a poll below to know if you guys want one long story for different themes or smaller parts. Please comment your suggestions as I would love to hear your opinions.
Comment on Expansion of Vorewood

Comments
Bentaygo

Posted by Bentaygo 6 years ago Report

I think a longer story based on the school would be a great topic. Teacher eats kids as a detention punishment or a bully eating other students for lunch. Reformation is up to you but I prefer more fatal vore personally. You could do one based on a house in the neighbourhood where the kids have like a legend on it and those who enter don't exit out the front door, if you catch my drift. That'd be better as a fatal vore scenario. What else? You could do something like Jack the Ripper where it's someone going around the the town eating people and leaving waste as clues for the police. That'd be a good fatal one. You could use the police or the killers point of view. Both would be interesting. Another one suited for reformation is a babysitter who babysits kids by voring them and having their boy/girlfriend over to "help digest them". (Not enough sex with full belly on here). I know this went on a bit long but I hope this helped. Just remember scat is the reason I found this "series?" As for story length, mix it up. Don't just have long or just only short. Variety is key. Anyway. Hope this helped.

[ Reply ]

Fabrja13

Posted by Fabrja13 6 years ago Report

These are great ideas and I love them all. Thank you so much.

[ Reply ]