+ May 2016
+ April 2016
+ March 2016
+ February 2016
+ January 2016
Search Blogs

Waffling with Great Vapidness

Permanent Linkby Thatonepred on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:17 am

Alright, I have a confession; I haven't actually done all that much writing until the last Blog. And when I did, I got partway through the Elizabeth/Faerie story (which is far more heavily story- than fetish-driven), and I got about 1000 words down for a quick and dirty Stuffing One Shot; F/FFF, Multi Vore, Child Prey, Skinny Pred, and Gluttony. Sadly, it's not the original Stuffing Story I wanted to do, but I'll see if I can't get that writ up.

Yes, I know I use 'writ' wrong, I just like using it.

That new Stuffing Story (which I imagined up in the space of ten seconds) was kinda the result of a bit of introspection. I don't like Vore for much more than the gluttony - it's the logical conclusion - with any theme of bondage or 'returning to the womb' being thrown out of the window. I like it sexually... but I don't actually like people gorging themselves on food.
Strange, isn't it? I like the thought of devouring women, but not mountains of food... unless it involved said women.

Turns out, I enjoy the dehumanizing aspect of Vore; stripping someone of their very right to live, ignoring their hopes and dreams, everything that made them a person, and... claiming them. Making them mine, mind, body and soul, serving me for the rest of their miserable little existances. Adding proper food, like apples, pies, whatever, just serves to make that distinction of my perception of their value clearer.

... As someone who involves themselves in self-depreciation, that's... Well, fantasizing about devaluing others like that is... huh. I have no idea how to feel about that.

Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.
2 Comments Viewed 183 times
Comments

Re: Waffling with Great Vapidness

Permanent Linkby Eyefull on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:17 am

Seems like it ties into the sense of power that comes with vore, which can also feed back into a sense of self worth I suppose. I say you are fine as long as it stays seperate from RL outside fantasies and maybe the bedroom. It isn't all that odd; for people that enjoy being degraded and humiliated, there's people like you and me who can get their kicks off of the opposite.
Last edited by Eyefull on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Waffling with Great Vapidness

Permanent Linkby Thatonepred on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:40 am

Eyefull wrote:Seems like it ties into the sense of power that comes with vore, which can also feed back into a sense of self worth I suppose. I say you are fine as long as it stays seperate from RL outside fantasies and maybe the bedroom. It isn't all that odd; for people that enjoy being degraded and humiliated, there's people like you and me who can get their kicks off of the opposite.

I'm not the sort of person who's... dominating, for lack of a better word, IRL. I'm pretty chill most of the time, and don't really like putting people down at all (the most I do is call 'em a turnip or kumquat, or even a pleb). Just about any form of domination of this aspect - which might be a case of ignoring their value as a person, come to think of it - is purely fantasy.

And, to put this out there, even the stuff on here isn't above my moral compass; I can and WILL hate a predator for any number of reasons if they rustle my jimmies the wrong way.
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (70)