Archive > KSapphire8989 > Blog > Anime Boston Analysis [Report]
KSapphire8989

Anime Boston Analysis

Posted by KSapphire8989 6 years ago

Hey guys, Kitty here. Wow what a weekend. Well weekends. Its been nothing but non stop of cons and work. I'm extremely exhausted from these two weeks. However, I can't say that I haven't been looking forward to them and having a bit of a break from the grips of reality. So a lot people been asking about my trips lately and well....let's start with Anime Boston. ^^

Anime Boston.....well it was a very unique experience for me. This was my very first time traveling to a con by myself. It was very odd being that I would have friends with me and we would all have a good time. So it was a bit very nerve racking. Even though this gave me a chance to meet new people and make new friends. I still terribly missed everyone and prefered to go with friends. Also this is the first time in 4 years that I took a bus to a city for a con. It was nice to relax and watch the scenery on my way to Boston. The Bostonians were really nice and very helpful. I met two people and they help maneuver through the city which was nice....sorry I got lost on the trains and the streets are kind've weird in Boston. As for the con experience itself....MY ROOMMATES WERE COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!! Yep, when I first got there I was extremely nervous about my roomies. But it turned out that they are wonderful young ladies and made fast friends with them. ( Keep in touch guys you know who you are. ^.<) As for the job, it was hard, fun but long. It was the first time that I worked as a security guard. It was tough at first being I was really shy with everyone but I learned to adapt and it was really fun to work with my team. It was fun when I had to work the main events and artist alley. A Lot people were very receptive to me and I loved help the con goers out. However, the only downside of job is the long shift hours. Yes, I was able to go to several main events and watch it with the con goers, But I would like to have a much more flexible schedule. I felt even though I got quite a few perks. I wasn't able to enjoy them to the fullest being I had to work such long hours. I'm hoping next year I will be able to attend Anime Boston but maybe try a different position and still have time to enjoy the con as well. ^^ Overall, I have to say it was a wonderful experience. I would to give thanks to Fuwa Sama for giving me such a great opportunity to with the Anime Boston family. ^^ Pt. 2 of con analysis: Undiscovered realm con tomorrow. <3
Comment on Anime Boston Analysis

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please