Archive > VoreGloreX4 > Blog > May update (Birthday & suggestions) [Report]
VoreGloreX4

May update (Birthday & suggestions)

Posted by VoreGloreX4 6 years ago

The weather is starting to get hot, university finals are already forgotten, and there is more content to come (hopefully) soon! Apart from my birthday being this month, I'll also be away for most of the middle of May. However, I do have a few drawings I'm working on, so I'll hopefully be able to release some of them before I leave. With the semester being over and all as well, I should have enough time to draw and pump out more content than usual for the season.

I'm also open to drawing suggestions. These aren't requests or guaranteed in any way, but essentially if you have ideas that you'd like to see, send me a PM with the info and I'll see wot I can do with it! If your suggestion is at all similar to any of my works or favorites, it has a good chance of being incorporated in some way.
Comment on May update (Birthday & suggestions)

Comments
hamilton4

Posted by hamilton4 6 years ago Report

Don't really have any specific ideas in mind but to go with all the lovely big booty artwork you do I'd love to see some Satsuki Kiryuin from Kill La Kill. Hope you have a good birthday.

[ Reply ]

Whoishe

Posted by Whoishe 6 years ago Report

thats great to hear!! i hope you get a great time not just on your birthday but in the whole month!! as for suggestions not much comes to mind but how about cait from fallout 4 as prey? hope your well stay great.

[ Reply ]