Archive > SilhouetteofKid > Blog > Hey there. [Report]
SilhouetteofKid

Hey there.

Posted by SilhouetteofKid 6 years ago

Hiya, it's been a long month. I've mostly been working on school stuff and trying to get everything turned in.

Most of that was spent working on a paper that I was working at the last minute admittedly. I got a B in the class the paper was for, which is what I needed.

Later on, I started feeling some pain on my left side. I thought I had pulled a muscle but later found out the side of my stomach was swollen, so I had to go to the emergency room. The doctor told me that I had epiploic appendagitis, which is the inflammation of my epiploic appendices.

It's less serious than appendicitis but it hurts like it. Seriously, it was very painful. I could barely move around without feeling this stabbing pain in my side and made it hard to sleep when no matter what position I was in, it'd be painful. They said it'd go away in 2 weeks, and after taking some medicine, I'm feeling a whole lot better.

I'm gonna get back on track since I'm out of school for the summer. I've actually been working on stuff all day and am kinda tired...

Anyway, have a nice Night.

KID
Comment on Hey there.

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please