Archive > KinoTheCat > Blog > Writing Story Commissions + Financial help [Report]
KinoTheCat

Writing Story Commissions + Financial help

Posted by KinoTheCat 6 years ago

Hey folks, I'm in a real bad financial situation and I need your help. I'm going to open up story commissions to try and work towards the goal of 1000 dollars because that's what I need in order to dig myself out of this financial situation I'm in. I'm currently working on a few stories right now that I wanted to get up before opening up commissions (mostly so you guys had an idea as to what my writing style & skill is like) but as it stands I can't really wait any longer.

So, I'm going to open up Commissions for writing stories for you guys. If you want to order one, please send me a PM titled and have some information on what it is you want. The more specific about the characters you want in the story, the easier it is for me to make what you're hoping to get. If you want me to use a pre-existing character, please give a reference to how they look and how their personality is. Otherwise I will take liberties as a writer to write them how I feel they should be written.

Pricing: $10 per 1000 words.

Note: I will not do stories involving underage characters.

As of now its going to simply be the above price. Payment is going to need to be given upfront and I will always hit the minimum word count paid for. I won't charge extra if I go over the word count paid for, but that will only happen depending on certain situations.

The most recent story I've written is Sarah's Halberd. I'm proud of that small piece of writing so as of now you can use that as a reference.
Comment on Writing Story Commissions + Financial help

Comments
Leshana

Posted by Leshana 6 years ago Report

Hmm I have been looking for commission authors

[ Reply ]

KinoTheCat

Posted by KinoTheCat 6 years ago Report

Well, if you're interested let me know. c:

[ Reply ]