Archive > blanham17 > Blog > After all that. . . [Report]
blanham17

After all that. . .

Posted by blanham17 6 years ago

So for the past year my family has been renting a small apartment to a young woman, and by extension her boyfriend/fiance. During that year, we've had numerous complains from neighbors, several arguments and fights, garbage thrown into our yard, late rent, and having our own run-ins with her abusive boyfriend/fiance.

Well, a month before the lease contract ends, she's practically abandoned that apartment. She knocked on our door over the weekend and just said, "Yeah, I'm gonna live with my mother in Juarez, bye." and we haven't heard from her since. Her boyfriend/fiance came by two days ago to get drunk with some of his buddies and trash the lawn again, but we haven't seen him since.

Earlier today we checked out the apartment to find they literally just decided to not come back. All their furniture is there, old clothes, unfinished beers, garbage, and even old food was thrown all over the place. There was also dog food all over the place, including about 2lbs of it in the kitchen sink. But if that wasn't enough there's also two different holes punched into two different walls, because why not have some property damage too?

After we repair and clean up the apartment, would anyone be interested in a 500sqft single occupant apartment in farthest west Texas?
Comment on After all that. . .

Comments
HyperlinkError

Posted by HyperlinkError 6 years ago Report

does it come with free vore sketches

[ Reply ]

fire238

Posted by fire238 6 years ago Report

My word.
You landed a pair of real winners.
Sorry, dude.

[ Reply ]