Archive > hungrydumpty > Blog > Next chapter of the FEVT and next week's projects. [Report]
hungrydumpty

Next chapter of the FEVT and next week's projects.

Posted by hungrydumpty 6 years ago

Hello everyone, I'd just like to quickly apologise in advance since because of how things are going with the upcoming chapter unfortunately there's a good chance it won't be ready by then.

There are 2 reasons for this. Firstly, college decided that it wasn't quite finished with me just yet forcing me come in during this week plus on Sunday I will be going to a family gathering (Plus it will be father's day just reminding you). Meaning I make as much progress like I usually would.

And the second is that honestly making the plans of these chapters has been much more difficult when put on a weekly schedule so I spend more time planning than I do actually writing the thing and it's kinda wearing me a bit creatively.

So, in order to spice things up a bit after this chapter is done I'll use the following week to work on other projects. The plan was to work on these between the FEVT chapters, however, the chapters were a lot more of a challenge than I anticipated meaning that I HAD to focus exclusively on them.

I know it seems like calling it quits early seeing as I've only done 2 actual chapters but I can see that this isn't the optimal system as I was hoping for and it's better to take another look at it early on rather than attempting to trudge forwards with seemingly no passion behind it.

I hope you can all understand and I will be bringing more news in the future. But for now, thank you all for reading and have a nice day!
Comment on Next chapter of the FEVT and next week's projects.

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please