Archive > VorishFoxie > Blog > Incoming flood of art that I never uploaded for some reason. [Report]
VorishFoxie

Incoming flood of art that I never uploaded for some reason.

Posted by VorishFoxie 6 years ago

As you've probably already noticed, I have been posting a LOT of art lately. For the longest time, I've had a MASSIVE folder of gifts, requests, and commissions that just never got posted anywhere. I feel really bad about that, and I'd like to share it with you guys, so I'm going to be uploading as much of it as possible over the next few days. I have so much that I probably won't get to post everything in this little amount of time, but I'll do my best.

I'm taking a few days off to rest my hand, because coming verrrry soon, on 6/26 to be exact, I'll be celebrating Stitch day! I'll be doing a stream where I'll be drawing experiments and aliens all day, at a discounted price. I'll probably make another journal with more details soon, so stay tuned if you're interested.

Also Anthrocon is coming up VERY fast, so there is that too. More details on that coming up as well.

If you want to commission me, please still ask. I may be taking a day or two off, but i'd love to work with you when I'm free again. I need to get as much saved up as I possibly can before the convention, so every commission helps out tremendously.

Thank you all so much! I hope you enjoy the art ^_^
Comment on Incoming flood of art that I never uploaded for some reason.

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please