Archive > honeyblade98 > Blog > Health issues [Report]
honeyblade98

Health issues

Posted by honeyblade98 6 years ago

As some of you know, I have chronic anemia that is only worsening due to blood loss, because I cannot see a doctor right now (I have the means, just not the time or resources, so don't worry). I've already been to urgent care and that didn't do much.

But what does this mean for art? Well, it means that I'm mostly in bed all day and able to only do the most basic of tasks due to low energy. I'm on iron tablets, but because I'm still losing blood it isn't doing much besides keeping me from running out of hemoglobin completely. So, if you commission me, it may be longer of a wait than usual. I used to be able to finish things within a day, but now that isn't the case.

TLDR: I'm sick and I can't draw as much. I'm sorry.
Comment on Health issues

Comments
Hariken

Posted by Hariken 6 years ago Report

Please take care of yourself and focus on getting better...!

[ Reply ]

b5n

Posted by b5n 6 years ago Report

good luck dude

[ Reply ]

HiddenIke

Posted by HiddenIke 6 years ago Report

Focus on getting better. I will wait for you even until the stars begin to blink out and time crumples.

[ Reply ]

SlutForDigestion

Posted by SlutForDigestion 6 years ago Report

Your health and safety will always be more important than some silly fetish art you draw. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you get well soon.

[ Reply ]

goddessyuri

Posted by goddessyuri 6 years ago Report

I hope you get better and well

[ Reply ]

EndercreeperMugen

Posted by EndercreeperMugen 6 years ago Report

It's quite alright. I hope you get better soon, being sick to such a degree is never nice.

[ Reply ]

boomerangfish

Posted by boomerangfish 6 years ago Report

I'll be thinking of you! Here's to feeling better

[ Reply ]