Archive > GTSdev > Blog > About livestreams, uploads and finances. [Report]
GTSdev

About livestreams, uploads and finances.

Posted by GTSdev 6 years ago

Haii sillies!
fluff.gif
(I do not own the picture above)

Its about time i share some news with you as i have been making some changes both at home and been adjusting my times to better make time for artz and livestreams in general.

First i wanna talk about Derpibooru, as some knows i’ve not been uploading there myself, but i have a verified artist account there and i plant to use it for the time ahead. Usually i just upload to the following sites: Furaffinity, Ayion (Eka’s Portal) and Tumblr. Then my art is shared about from there freely and i was fine with that. But i have a few plans in store for the near future where i will work on getting on Inkbunny and derpibooru myself so i think it will get abit convoluted if more copies of the artwork get uploaded to the site, i hope you can understand!

Now, for the livestreaming part, i plan to stream from 20:00 - 24:00 my time which will be about 13:00 - 17:00 in America, or from 1pm to 5pm if you will.
I will say that it will mostly be during mondays, tuesdays and wednesdays, but i will not count out thursdays and fridays as i might be able to some of those days aswell. Most of the time in weekends i wont be able to stream as im usually at my parents place at the time in a weekly visit.
I will also add that none of the above times is obligatory to myself, meaning that it wont allways be the case that i stream there and i might do some swift changes and stream abit earlier some days and whatnot, i try to not keep it planned TOO well as i like some space and freedom to alter my day abit to my comfort when need be.

Finally, lets jump to.. finances. Normally i have not really taken money for most of my stuff, but i certainly have been doing commissions when i felt like it but that have slowly worn me out. I want to try to make content that everybody can enjoy whilst i am also financially supported. I decided not to use patreon but instead just a subscribe option to my Picarto account!

I want to bring out content while also maintaining an interrest in it, so i just opened up the option of subscribing to me if your sweet heart desires.
You can do so here: https://picarto.tv/GTSdev

If you aren’t too keen on a monthly subscription model, then theres also a little donation jar riiiiiiight here: paypal.me/fabiafidus

All of these things keep things optional for both you guys and me, so i treat this as a winwin situation <3

I hope this little update shred some light on things and i hope you sillies will have a great day! ^3^
Comment on About livestreams, uploads and finances.

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please