Limited Commissions Open!
   Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:50 pm

+ July 2017
+ May 2017
+ December 2016
+ August 2016

Another update!

Permanent Linkby ItsSomething on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:48 am

Dear gods, it's almost 5 AM as I'm typing this. The Sun's starting to rise.

That's probably part of why I'm so unable to do anything. I know you're still all waiting on that Keijo story, and I've got a few other projects (both for this site and offsite) that are calling for my attention. I've gotta get Chapter 2 out on that Ilias story, I've got my end of an art trade to hold up, and...It's just overwhelming.

Combine that with a few of my friends going through some severe emotional trauma, another friend leaving Discord, and seemingly everything under the sun just piling onto me at once that I just don't know what to do or how to deal with it or what it even is, and--

Gods. It sucks. It's added onto a bunch of depression, which has led into a cycle of being unable to finish things, giving me a complete lack of motivation to even start anything, and what I do start I never work on, because I either forget about it or I end up leaving it alone for so long that my thoughts on where it's going completely shift.

I'm not going to go too in-depth. Just know that I probably won't be releasing anything for a longer while than usual. I might, by some miracle, have something to post on August 8th/Vore Day, but it's not guaranteed. The art trade is kinda my top priority at the moment, though.

0 Comments Viewed 96 times