Archives
- September 2017
Stumped
   Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:40 pm

+ August 2017
+ May 2017

64 chapters (whew)

Permanent Linkby dreamweevil on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 am

Well, I finally wrapped up a story that I've been working on since January. It ends up at 64 chapters
(haven't done a full word count yet) but I like the way it's come out.

I'll post some well-deserved credits after its done, but I'd like to thank everyone who's stuck it out for the
entire duration-- hope it was a good ride! Last few chapters will be posted shortly.

Greetings from Jessica's Vagina!

-- dw
2 Comments Viewed 232 times
Comments

Re: 64 chapters (whew)

Permanent Linkby Groblek on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:54 pm

That's impressive. It has indeed been a good ride, and I think you've created a universe that could be ripe for all sorts of spin-off stories for people who want to write scenes without having to do a lot of worldbuilding to get there. I may well do another story about the dog-taurs, when I get through some of my backlog of existing writing commitments.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (30)

Re: 64 chapters (whew)

Permanent Linkby dreamweevil on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:05 pm

Thanks! Hope everyone likes the ending too (will post within a few days.) Please feel free to use that universe for any other other stories (would love to see a followup to the dog-taurs!)

Question I've got for myself is now... what should I do next?

dw
-- dw
dreamweevil
Participator

Blog: View Blog (3)