Archive > MistressMorgan > Blog > Dare you? [Report]
MistressMorgan

Dare you?

Posted by MistressMorgan 6 years ago

Let's play a little game. I'll post the opening to an RP right here and you message me your reply on the PM system. Making alittle impromptu RP, if you daring enough to try.

////////////
The club has grown silent, barely a dull roam fills the room now as the drunks stumble out or crash in the booths. Most of the patrons see out of it or with someone. All except one. A women sits in a booth all her own. She has to be at least 8ft tall. Her lower body is ample and wide, hugged tightly by a pair of leather pants. Her top is a black tank top with a faded skull on it. In one hand she has a beer and in the other a book. Her emerald eyes dance across the page, occasionally vanishing behind her jet black bangs. She lays in the booth as if it was her own sofa, her legs sprawled acrossed it and opened wide in a very unladylike manner almost daring you to look, or come closer.
Comment on Dare you?

Comments
pendingdelete5vf735

Posted by pendingdelete5vf735 6 years ago Report

Aww man I was so hoping to meet someone new here tonight Aaaa why why why was i born so shy >-< I even dyed my hair for tonight. well fuck it I may as well get a rassberry redbull vodka befor i walk home. man I feel like an extrovert traped in a introverts body sometime .. I say as I tuck my black skirt under my legs siting on the bar seat one down from you .. I sigh and flip my long newly dyed blonde hair back. waiting for my drink i look over at you and turn red blushing wow i though i was tall for a girl at 5,7 but shes like a goddess ! and thos hips cute Then you look over at me .. Eeep ! x3 I look away fast and bite my lower lip ! dam shes hot ! I should not have been looking for a guy tonight I did not know someone as good looking as her would be here ? ... Here ya go miss ^^ Eeepp aa ss ssorry I say to the bar tender almost spilling my drink lol its ok miss ^^ your fine btw we well be closeing soon so let me know if you need anything else ? thank you ^^ i say back looking up and brushing my fingers through my hair n over my ear .. I look back at you Pppppffff o god shes smileing at me.. :gulp:

[ Reply ]

MistressMorgan

Posted by MistressMorgan 6 years ago Report

Typically you reply to me in a PM

[ Reply ]