Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:57 am
About my commissions and Payments
   Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:50 am

+ January 2016

Good bye girls and boys

Permanent Linkby MihayNoms on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:57 am

Hello dear Guys.
I made my decision now...
From all the fighting between softvore and hardvore I lost my mood in vore...
I don't want to be a part of this anymore... so I decided to stop...
The last thing I will upload is, the commission of Naytle...
After this, I'll stop....
I don't know if I ever return.... but in my current state... I rather say never...

Good bye and thanks for the good time and the nice comments...

Greetings.... MihayNoms...

5 Comments Viewed 214 times
Comments

Re: Good bye girls and boys

Permanent Linkby VorishSnivy7 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:34 am

Do you want me to stop making the comic?
VorishSnivy7

Blog: View Blog (0)

Permanent Linkby MihayNoms on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:43 am

VorishSnivy7 wrote:Do you want me to stop making the comic?

Up to you hun...
MihayNoms
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (4)

Permanent Linkby MirceaKitsune on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:50 pm

Why does this sort of thing reoccur so frequently in this fandom nowadays? It's not to complain or anything... just confusing a bit frustrating and of course pretty sad.

You don't need to get into any fight over anything; Just draw or watch what you personally enjoy, and let those who have nothing better to do virtually brawl it out over silly things. People do this sort of thing all the time... especially today as we're entering the snowflake era, and it's become a popular sport to show everyone in the world how sensitive and easily offended people are.

That's just my advice of course. Whatever the case, hope you are fine and decide to stay around at least!
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Blog: View Blog (40)

RE: Good bye girls and boys

Permanent Linkby silverspec on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:34 pm

Goodluck, friend. I hope you find what you're looking for.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (1)

Permanent Linkby Maexam2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Well Mihay, I can honestly say that I'm disapointed. Not in you! No. Far from it. You're one of my favorite artists. What I'm disapointed in, is that the amount of people that judge harshly and/or try to force others to view things the way they do, or make things they don'r want to do/feel uncomfortable doing so, has reached this much of a number. And also at the fact that things have reached a point that many a good artists, like you, are leaving because they feel that things aren't going well enough anymore in this marvelous community of ours. I mean, this place, Eka's, is supposed to be our sanctuary. Our special gathering place where we can discuss/view/draw things that WE want to, NOT that OTHERS want. But unfortunately, good things never last forever. *sigh* Anyway, like silverspec said, good luck out friend. I hope you find happiness and what you're looking for. And I wish you the best throughout your life! Just know that if you do decide to return one day, there are MANY here that will greet you with open arms!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (0)