Rothar
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (2)
Archives
- October 2017
+ July 2017
Search Blogs

Looking forward to the day when blacklisting actually works.

Permanent Linkby Rothar on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:12 pm

The site is only like what, 12 years old? I'm suuuure blacklisting is gonna work aaaaany day now.

Can understand adding features and such to this site isn't really priority but c'mon.
Every other artwork site has a working blacklist system..

3 Comments Viewed 592 times
Comments

Re: Looking forward to the day when blacklisting actually works.

Permanent Linkby MirceaKitsune on Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:09 pm

Amen to that; Tag blacklisting already exists on Eka's, however it only works for search not for galleries and notifications. Feel free to check out my thread on this matter:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=49877
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Blog: View Blog (87)

Permanent Linkby Rothar on Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:17 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Amen to that; Tag blacklisting already exists on Eka's, however it only works for search not for galleries and notifications. Feel free to check out my thread on this matter:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=49877

Oh people bring it up all the time, Eka just don't give a shit and rather than saying it they just keep saying "They'll consider it" but then never implement it. Its been going on like this for years.
Rothar
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (2)

Permanent Linkby Gelus on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:23 pm

It'd be fuckin nice wouldn't it?
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (1)