Advanced Vorarephile
Blog: View Blog (2)
- November 2017
Crimson Carnival is Canceled
   Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:41 pm

+ October 2017

Crimson Carnival is Canceled

Permanent Linkby minakotomoka14 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:41 pm

If you`ve been following me for a while, you`re probably already pretty well aware that my vore novel series, Broken Sweetheart, was meant to be a three-book trilogy. However, I am officially scrapping Crimson Carnival, the final installment of the Broken Sweetheart series. It`s been suffering due to a lack of ideas, inspiration, and motivation, and it`s had over three false starts since May.
I feel that the story has also become something I didn`t intend it to be, and lost most of the dark political and social themes the other two installments possessed in favor of more fetish content. It just isn`t working for me, and I can`t get it done, so I will not be finishing and uploading Crimson Carnival. I have finished the first two chapters, though, which I will be uploading separately as part of a 'lost project' sort of thing, so you may read those if you wish, but the full story will not be completed. I sincerely apologize for this, but I do have lots of great new projects in the works, including more roleplays, short stories, oneshots, and fanfictions, so you can look forward to those! Minako-chan will return!

In my world, there is only the State. In Cordon 27, there is only one destiny for humans- to be eaten by Giants. In the end, I will be nothing more than prey.
0 Comments Viewed 167 times