Archive > Damienfox > Blog > Birthday Updates [Report]
Damienfox

Birthday Updates

Posted by Damienfox 6 years ago

Hello everyone! It is that time of year again, where I've increased the digits of my age by one. Can't say I feel much different than I have been. :D But I figure also a good time to update things in general.

Birthday itself
I didn't have to work today, which has been nice. And you guys are awesome for the well wishes and everything. :D So thank you very much! My friend Reya also wrote me a delightfully deliightful story for the day which I will link right here! It is about vore things with Miqo'te and Lalafel in a manner that might surprise you if you don't know me. :3 Reya's also got a NaNoWriMo story going on that's been fun to follow so go show them some love!

Recovery Updates
I'm doing quite well on this front! I'm at the point now where I'm basically out of Physical/Occupational therapy. I can go back if I seem to back slide or stagnate, but both therapists think just going about my day to day will be the best continuation for recovery. Otherwise I'm sittin' pretty good. My A1C was really good when I had it done, I'm down to like, 211ish pounds, every day I'm feeling more energetic so...I'm doing well! :D

Art Times
I'm getting the draws done. :3 I've been focused on presents for people for the holiday, though, so that is why nothing's been posted. I'll try to get some more done for posting sooner as well, but at the least there will be an influx in about a month. :D

I think that's everything from me for now. So again, thank you everyone for being awesome :D
Comment on Birthday Updates

Comments
TaciturnTiger

Posted by TaciturnTiger 6 years ago Report

Happy birthday, Damien! Happy to hear you're out of physical therapy. :3

[ Reply ]

Damienfox

Posted by Damienfox 6 years ago Report

"TaciturnTiger" wrote:
Happy birthday, Damien! Happy to hear you're out of physical therapy. :3

Thanks! I'm glad to have improved enough to be out :D

[ Reply ]