Archive > CalinBeast > Blog > 4 months... [Report]
CalinBeast

4 months...

Posted by CalinBeast 6 years ago

Damn, it really has been that long since my last post, hasn't it?
I gotta say, I've really been wanting to get back into sharing my work on this website, but the past couple months have been a learning experience for me. I was originally planning to keep this a surprise, but I think it's better to let you all know what I've been working on. Of course, if you'd like to keep it a surprise, you could stop reading right here. d:
Let me explain. A few months back, I decided I wanted to try something new in terms of creating content. Of course, drawing has always been what I'm comfortable with. I've posted comics, and even small, hand-drawn animations in the past. But if there's one thing I've really been aching to try, it's 3d modeling and animation. So that's exactly what I decided to do.
Of course, learning a new skill from the ground up is no easy task. It has taken me awhile to learn the basics of creating models, from sculpting, texturing, and rigging. But I've made a lot of progress, and I know far more on the subject of 3d modeling than I ever thought I would.
So here's the bottom line. I hope to have a 3d vore animation of some kind posted in the next month or so. Though with all the time I've spent on modeling alone, coupled with the lack of time I've had lately, I'm not sure how much time I'll need to finish something with my limited experience in 3d animation, so I can't promise anything. But you can expect the animation to have the typical "female feral eating male human" format I usually stick to.
I hope this new "medium" will be something you all enjoy. Though I'm not saying I'll no longer be posting drawings to my gallery. I still plan on keeping things mixed up a little bit, and I've still been sketching here and there to improve my drawing ability. But for the moment I'm just working to finally finish something 3d.
I hope to get back into things real soon. Again, sorry about the wait, and best of luck to you all. ;)
Comment on 4 months...

Comments
Zephyr42

Posted by Zephyr42 6 years ago Report

Ambitious plan! Can't wait to see the result! :)

[ Reply ]

MirceaKitsune

Posted by MirceaKitsune 6 years ago Report

Wow... that is good to know, good luck with that! I hope you don't plan to stop doing drawn art as well though, you're really good at it... animations in addition would be amazing though.

If you're going to go with Blender 3D, which personally I recommend... let me know and maybe I can help you with tips and some of my customized assets; I use it for years and vore animations are the main thing I'm producing now as well.

[ Reply ]

Jayezox

Posted by Jayezox 6 years ago Report

Drawing or 3D models, I'm ok with either or.

[ Reply ]

Oxurus

Posted by Oxurus 6 years ago Report

Will you be coming back? It feels like its been ages since we've seen you!

[ Reply ]