Archive > marloweny > Blog > Experiment? [Report]
marloweny

Experiment?

Posted by marloweny 6 years ago

Still trying to find and finish the stuff I started on my phone during commutes, but in the mean time, I think I'm going to try something. I've spoken a great deal with a self-pubbed author and, to the degree I could without creeping him out (He's spoken obliquely on twitter once or twice about a creepy fan and I'm pretty sure it's me, but he's never been rude or anything) I determined there may be a market for a version of what I do. So I MIGHT be taking a VERY modified version of the Fantasy Date storyline and doing a non-vore "dragon shifter romance" series to sell on kindle and such. It'll be a pen name, if/when it happens. I MIGHT collaborate with someone else to get it done. Still very "maybe" right now. But I'm pressed for cash and running out of options.

If the book happens, I'll drop a link here, though again, non-vore, so maybe not really appealing to us folk 'round these parts.
Comment on Experiment?

Comments
joeburp22181

Posted by joeburp22181 6 years ago Report

Cool! I hope you get what you are looking for, and of course, best of luck on writing the book!

[ Reply ]

Groblek

Posted by Groblek 6 years ago Report

Good luck! Let me know if you want any advice on kindle stuff, I’ve been selling my own works there for three years now. Though my experience there is all with fetish content.

[ Reply ]