- December 2017
Okay, I'm Serious This Time
   Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:15 pm
Update of Sorts
   Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:39 pm

+ November 2016

Okay, I'm Serious This Time

Permanent Linkby AdoubleA on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:15 pm

Wow, time surely has flown. I didn't realize how much time passed since the last time I thought I would get serious about socializing here, but here I am in a very similar situation 339 days later but with kind of different circumstances. First off, I'm not empty handed, however, I'm trying to time what I'm posting right and as it stands, there's still some things I need to make. While I was busy not being active here, I was creating a whole cast of characters and writing out stories that are still in the rough draft stages. Even a lot of the bios I have are in the "work in progress" stage. The problem is I have so much stuff planned for this site and DA, I kind of over loaded myself and forgot to actually socialize here, not to mention I'm running out of time at the moment. Long story short, I'm gonna be gone for a couple months and I don't really know when I'll finish what I have, but one thing's for sure (or at least 98.9% sure) is that I will finish and post it. While I'm still here for the moment though, I'll try to explore some; really get a view of the community like I originally set out to do. I might even post up a couple things I have made (most likely a couple character references).

0 Comments Viewed 26 times